Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Quick Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services (MS-55125)
- Sep 29, 2022 - Sep 30, 20222 Days - Live Online - PST08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PSTGuaranteed To Run
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
This fast-paced Two-day instructor-led course is intended for IT professionals who are interested in quickly learning how to utilize an Analysis Services multidimensional or tabular solution. This course also discusses how to use the Analysis Services development tools to create both multidimensional and tabular projects, and follows with explanations on how to use the management and administrative tools to manage both Analysis Services solutions.
- Understand common Analysis Services solutions.
- Understand version changes of SSAS from 2008-2014.
- Understand Analysis Services installation and architecture.
- Understand how to choose the right model.
- Understand the Analysis Services tools available.
- Understand the multidimensional model.
- Utilize data sources and data source views.
- Create a cube.
- Understand and utilize dimensions.
- Understand and utilize attributes.
- Understand and utilize relationships.
- Understand and utilize hierarchies.
- Understand and utilize measures and measure groups.
- Understand and utilize calculated members.
- Understand and utilize perspectives.
- Understand and utilize translations.
- Browse perspectives and translations.
- Understand and utilize deployment options.
- Understand and utilize processing strategies.
- Understand and utilize security.
- Deploy a multidimensional model.
- Understand the tabular model.
- Create a tabular project.
- Analyze the data using Microsoft Excel.
- Create and configure calculated measures and calculated fields.
- Backup and Restore.
This course is intended for SQL professionals, Microsoft Analysis Services cube and report developers, and business intelligence professionals.
There are no prerequisites for this course.