When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 905 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
Selenium is a powerful framework for testing web applications in the user interface (UI). This training course helps the students to learn about test automation and apply the learnt concepts to real-world scenarios. The course covers the fundamentals of Selenium and enables the students to use it both personally and professionally.
This fundamental training course on Selenium is an essential course for web application developers and quality assurance engineers to learn the basics of Selenium. This course helps the candidates to interact with the Selenium IDE and use it to test the web applications in the UI. Selenium is a light weight IDE available as an add-on to most of the commonly used web browsers such as Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer which makes it ideal for candidates who want to use it both professionally and personally.
The average salary of a Selenium Automation Engineer is $81,405 per year.
- Understand the basics of Selenium Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Setup projects in Selenium
- Learn the WebDriver commands
- Web application developers
- Quality assurance software engineers
- Students willing to learn Selenium
- The course is foundation-level course, thus requires no prior knowledge or training.
- However, students already working with web application development, testing and quality assurance will find it easier to understand the contents of this course.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||5 Hours|