About Individual Course:
Now Only $595.00 Regular Price $995.00
Now Only $595.00 Regular Price $995.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1275 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this Course:
With the release of SQL Server 2019 by Microsoft, expected in 2020, date has not been announced yet, Microsoft has completely revamped the whole foundation on which SQL Server was built. One of the key components introduced is Big Data Clustering. This course is designed to understand and explore the new features of the upcoming SQL server 2019 such as the big data clusters.
This course is designed to understand and explore the new features of the upcoming SQL server 2019 such as the big data clusters.
This course is intended for:
- Students with basic computer skills, SQL skills, and be familiar with concepts related to database structure and terminology.
- Students should be pro-efficient with the basics of SQL.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will learn all the new features of SQL Server 2019, Listed Below:
- Big Data Clusters
- Database Engine Enhancements
- Distributed Transaction on Linux Platform
- Availability Groups enhancements
- Data Lakes
- Data Virtualization
- Polybase Enhancements
- Azure Data Studio
- Data Marts
- The Artificial Intelligence Platform
What is Data Lake concept in SQL Server 2019
- The core concept of data lake is based on HDFS (Hadoop Data File System) technology.
- It is a scalable and structured environment for a non-structured data. SQL Server Big Data Cluster technology includes HDFS.
What are most prominent features introduced in SQL Server 2019 ?
Following are some most prominent features released in SQL Server 2019
- Data Virtualization with Polybase
- Big Data Clusters
- Support to Persistent Memory Devices
- Columnstore Index enhancements
- Resumable Online Index Creation
- Up to Five Synchronous Replica Pairs for Availability Groups
- Enable High Availability Configurations for SQL Server Running in Containers
- Better Scale-out with Automatic Redirection of Connections Based on read/write Intent
- SQL Data Discovery and Classification
- Always Encrypted with Secure Enclaves
- Certificate Management Functionality in SQL Server Configuration Manager
- UTF-8 Support
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Enhancement in SQL Graph
- Managed SQL Server, Spark, and Data Lake
- Complete AI platform
What new Features are added for Availability Groups in SQL Server 2019?
New Features added in SQL Server 2019:
- Secondary to Primary replica connection redirection
- Client applications can connect to any of the replicas of the Availability Group
- Connection will be redirected to the Primary replica, according to the Availability Group Configuration
- The connection intent (Read only or Read/Write) specified in the connection string.
- An option for high availability is to use a container orchestrator such as Kubernetes and deploy SQL Server in a configuration that is like a shared disk failover cluster instance but uses the container orchestrator capabilities instead of a failover cluster.
- This deployment model does not require specific enhancements from SQL Server perspective, and is not new capability in SQL Server 2019
- SQL Server 2019 enables enhanced instance health check monitoring using the same operator pattern as Availability Group health checks
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|