Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
SQL Server Core 2016
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 730 other popular courses
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
In this course, the student will be exposed to the latest and newest features that SQL Server 2016 has to offer. The student will learn about data masking, temporal tables, row level security, Azure cloud technology, stretch database configuration, live query statistics and much more. With this experience, the student will be able to configure, manage, deploy the latest features that are only available in SQL Server 2016 and as a result gain an advantage over the other IT professionals
- Describe the high level architectural overview of SQL Server and its various components.
- Describe the SQL Server execution model, waits and queues.
- Describe core I/O concepts, Storage Area Networks and performance testing.
- Describe architectural concepts and best practices related to data files for user databases and TempDB.
- Describe architectural concepts and best practices related to Concurrency, Transactions, Isolation Levels and Locking.
- Describe architectural concepts of the Optimizer and how to identify and fix query plan issues.
- Describe architectural concepts, troubleshooting scenarios and best practices related to Plan Cache.
- Describe architectural concepts, troubleshooting strategy and usage scenarios for Extended Events.
- Explain data collection strategy and techniques to analyze collected data.
- Understand techniques to identify and diagnose bottlenecks to improve overall performance.
- The primary audience for this Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Training Course is individuals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases and are responsible for optimal performance of SQL Server instances that they manage. These individuals also write queries against data and need to ensure optimal execution performance of the workloads.
- The secondary audiences for this Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Training Course are individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of database administration and maintenance
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||7 Hours|
Web development Instructor
Brian Hernandez has been in the development field for over a decade. Brian works extensively with Full Stack Web Development, MEAN Stack, MEMR (Mango, Express, MySQL, React) Stack and other Modern Web Frameworks.
Brian is a consultant, and his company is currently catering to clients to want to improve their online presence or build one from scratch. He has worked with high profile companies, helping them move them to digital, both for in-housework, and for having a digital presence for their external stakeholders.
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.