SQL Server Reporting Services 2012/14- Creating Reports with SSRS and Excel (QS-SSRS2012-14)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1271 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
This course teaches you how to create and deliver reports with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, how to discover business insights with data mining and present those in reports, and creating reports using self-service data models and Power Pivot, Power View and Power Map. Extra content is provided for self-study on Power Query and DAX. Note: This course is designed for customers who are interested in learning how to create basic reports, enhance those reports with graphs, charts, and other elements. It also teaches using parameters as query parameters and filters. Ninety percent of the Reporting Services content is applicable to SSRS 2008, and R2, while being taught using SSRS 2012/2014. While this course has labs that focus on using SharePoint integrated mode of Reporting Services, SSRS native mode is presented to show the minor differences. This course also focuses on teaching individuals how to use Report Builder 3.0 product features and tools.
The average salary for SQL Report Developer is $81,714 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key features and benefits of Reporting Services and self-service BI.
- Create reports with Reporting Services.
- Enhance reports with charts and parameters
- Manage report execution and delivery
- Use data mining for predictive analysis
- Use SQL Server Reporting Services to implement a self-service reporting solution
- Use PowerPivot in Microsoft Excel to create analytical data models.
- Use Power View in Microsoft Excel to create interactive data visualizations and share them as reports.
- Use Power Map in Microsoft Excel to create geographic data visualizations and share them as reports.
- User Microsoft SharePoint Server to implement collaborative self-service BI solutions.
This course is intended for:
- Report developers whether they are working in IT as report developers or in business departments as data analysts
- The students preferably should be skilled at SQL Server 2014 product features and technologies for implementing a database.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|