Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
VMware NSX-T Data Center: Troubleshooting and Operations V3.0
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
This five-day, hands-on training course provides you with the advanced knowledge, skills, and tools to achieve competency in operating and troubleshooting the VMware NSX-T™ Data Center environment. In this course, you are introduced to workflows of various networking and security constructs along with several operational and troubleshooting tools that help you manage and troubleshoot your NSX-T Data Center.
In addition, you are presented with various types of technical problems, which you will identify, analyze, and solve through a systematic process.
- Use the native tools available in NSX-T Data Center to identify and troubleshoot the problems related toNSX-T Data Center environment
- Use VMware vRealize® Log Insight™ and VMware vRealize® Network Insight™ to identify and troubleshoot the problems related to the NSX-T Data Center environment
- Explain the NSX-T Data Center infrastructure components and the communications between them
- Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot the following problems related to the NSX-T Data Center:
Management, control, data planes, infrastructure preparation
Logical switching and logical routing
- Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot network security problems related to the NSX-T Data Center Distributed and Gateway firewalls
- Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot problems related to VPN and load balancer services
- Identify the components and packet flows involved in the NSX-T Data Center datapath and troubleshoot various problems that could occur in the datapa
- Describe lifecycle, troubleshooting scenarios, and support resources for a VMware Cloud on AWS SDDC
- Experienced system administrators and network administrators
- Network and security professionals who work with enterprise and data center networks
- Before taking this course, you should have completed the VMware NSX-T Data Center: Install, Configure, Manage [V3.0] course.
You should also have the following understanding or knowledge:
- Good understanding of TCP/IP services and protocols
- Knowledge and working experience of computer networking, including:
• Switching and routing technologies (L2-L3)
• Network and application delivery services (L4-L7)
- Knowledge and working experience of VMware vSphere® environments and KVM-based environments
The VMware Certified Professional – Network Virtualization (2020) certification is recommended.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|