Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
1. People - We take pride in the people that we have attracted to our organization who have embraced our values and work day and night to make QuickStart better.
About Our People
2. Product - We believe our CLIPP (Cognitive Learning Project Performance) Platform is the most highly innovative product in EdTech right now. It is changed the game in how education is converted into training, how it is delivered, retained, and implemented.
Why Our Product?
3. Culture - Our values PRAISE is a major component of our culture. Praise stands for Passion, Respect, Accountability, Innovation, Speed, and Execution.
What Is P.R.A.I.S.E.
Equals Love - Combining the three key ingredients is what it takes to create happy learners across the world, who love QuickStart and come back time and time again.
Why People Love Us
QuickStart has one of the strongest teams in the industry. We started building our team by focusing on different departments in a sequence:
Technology - We have a game changing team when it comes to technology. It was the technology team that made the dream of CLIPP possible and enabled us to bring AI into the conventional elearning mix. The team is working on exciting new features for the platform and is a living, breathing example of a high-performance, highly skilled, goal oriented technology team.
Product - Our product team has played a key role in forming partnerships with major technology leaders such as Microsoft, ITIL, CompTIA, Oracle, Cisco, and NetApp. They work day in and day out to grow our catalog, make sure we have the best and latest training available, and provide our subscribers the best value for money.
Finance - Our finance team has helped guide us through major acquisitions and has developed processes and financial models that help us provide hundreds of thousands of dollars’ worth of training for a fraction of the cost.
Operations & Support - Our operations and customer support team works closely with multiple departments and with our customers to ensure a seamless experience for people who register for instructor-led courses in our virtual classrooms.
Instructors - The instructors in our team are highly qualified and certified experts in their respective domains. They make a difference in the lives of their students every day and have trained thousands of students in a number of technologies.
Marketing - Our marketing team helps get the word out and keep the learners and partners updated about the latest developments with the company. They also work closely with the sales team to grow our market share and explore new territories.
Sales - Our sales team builds relationships with SMEs and Fortune 500 companies alike to help us transform technology teams all over the country. We have a dynamic team spread across multiple states, forming partnerships with large and small organizations operating in the public and private sectors.
Across The Organization
& Support Members
Around The World
Our values PRAISE is a major component of our culture. PRAISE stands for:
Passion – in transforming IT professionals and technology teams through high impact training
Respect – for coworkers and customers alike
Accountability – we take accountably in the results we own and success of each other
Innovation – to address the need of a modern learner in how education is delivered, consumed, retained and implemented
Speed – we react to our customers and co-workers with a high sense of urgency without compromising quality
Execution – we believe in ETA and execution centric culture. It is not just about getting it done, its about a systematic way of getting things done
Being a customer-centric organization, all of our products, services, and processes are aimed at making learning a better experience for everyone. Most of our customers are lifelong learners looking to stay ahead of the curve with bleeding edge technologies. Our cognitive learning platform caters to all types of learners and helps them learn, unlearn, and relearn in the most effective way possible. It caters to the needs of IT professionals looking for training, as well as IT managers to get the most out of their L&D investment. That is why individuals and organizations like to work with us and most of our customers end up renewing their contract every year, and loving us.
But don't take our word for it.
- Passion – in transforming IT professionals and technology teams through high impact training
- Respect – for coworkers and customers alike
- Accountability – we take accountably in the results we own and success of each other
- Innovation – to address the need of a modern learner in how education is delivered, consumed, retained and implemented
- Speed – we react to our customers and co-workers with a high sense of urgency without compromising quality
- Execution – we believe in ETA and execution centric culture. It is not just about getting it done, its about a systematic way of getting things done