Do These Challenges Resonate with You
OLD WAY OF Implementing learning and development Plan… looks familiar?
What Learners Prefer:
Prefer to learn at the point of need
Prefer to Informal Learning
Prefer to Learn At their own Pace
Prefer to Learn Through Instructors
Prefer to Learn by Doing
Prefer to Learn By Collaborating
Therefore learner engagement has gone down by 30-40%, ultimately impacting goals, objectives or outcomes
Achieving Workforce Readiness With CLIPP
- QuickStart’s Workforce Readiness Platform uses AI and multi-modal knowledge transfer. It uses QS Learn, a Proprietary Instructional Methodology that turns training into a high impact, customized and personalized learning experience.
- Personalized Learning – AI enabled process that can personalize learning based on i) competencies you want to master ii) Goals iii) Projects you are working on
- Multi-Modal delivery – ability for learners to choose self-paced online courses, instructor led training, informal learning, bite-sized micro-learning, mentoring, social learning, and collaborative learning
- AI Curated Content – aggregate content anywhere learning content or assets reside, such as online, on SharePoint, on your LMS, run our AI algorithms on the content to curate it and expose it to the learner based on their personalized settings
- Self-Directed Learning – Powerful search capability based on AI that will give you search results based on your personalized learning preferences based on your competencies, goals and projects that you are working on
- Bite-Sized learning – our AI algorithms allow you to search videos and convert them into micro-learning segments and the video will play the content based on the search
- Adaptive Learning Paths – AI enabled learning paths that will ONLY expose and push content to a learner based on their competency levels.
- Ask Ed (AI based virtual mentor) – the learner can ask any technical questions to solve your problems
- Voice Activated Learning (VAL) – the learner can use Alexa to take a quiz
- Mentoring – the learner can ask any questions to solve their technical problems
- Virtual Labs – hands on virtual labs for a better learning experience
- Insights & Analytics – provide analytics around workforce readiness gaps against your goals, sources and delivery of content and learner engagement levels etc. to make key business decisions.
Projects Fail and Organizations Fail To Meet their Goals Because Their Workforce is NOT Ready
- You’ve invested millions of dollars in hardware and software – will that help achieve your goals?
- You’ve performed all kinds of analyses, put together plans, and are ready to hit the ground running
- Yet, your project keeps running into roadblock after roadblock, you keep missing deadline after deadline, the cost continues to go up and goals continue to slip – Sounds familiar?
If you want to make sure projects are completed within the deadline and within budget, you have to make sure your workforce is ready and skilled.