Access 2013 Beginner
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
4 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $29.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $29.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
About this course:
Beginners to Access 2013 will learn how to create and design databases with this starter course. Learn the basics of formatting, queries, functions, formulas, and analyzing data within Microsoft’s database program.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Create an Access database, including tables, forms, queries, and reports.
- Create and work with various Access objects and relationships.
- Discover how to maintain consistent data, customize database components, and share data with other applications.
- Create form controls, macros, subforms and tab pages.
- Manage a database including backup, compact and repair, documentation, database splitting, encrypting a database and adding a digital signature to a database.
- Create a switchboard for your database application.
- This course is meant for both basic and advanced students of Access 2013.
- If you're confident in your execution of Access 2013 task, this course may not be for you.
- Make sure to have a working copy of Access 2013 available before taking this course.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
Introduction to Access and Creating Tables
- Web Databases
- Organize by Objects
- The Objects
- Touch Screen Mode
- Navigating in a Table
- Editing Data
- Records are saved immediately
- Undo a record
- Only 1 Undo for data editing
- Datasheet View and Design View
- Data entry in a Query
- Closing Objects
- Query Design View
- Form Design View
- Report Design View
- Find Function
- Sort Function
- Reverse Sort and Multiple Sort
- Filter Function
- Filter a Range of Values
- Filter Multiple Fields
- Remove All Filters
- Search for a Template
- Planning the New Database
- New Database
- Create a Table
- Table Design View
- Create table in Datasheet view
- More Field Properties
- Input Mask
- Phone Input Mask
- Change Primary Key Data Type
- Primary Key Special Property
- More Field Properties
Working with Relationships and Tables
- Open QUERY.ACCDB
- Leszynski Naming Conventions
- Relationships between Tables
- Field Captions
- The Relationships Window
- Delete Relationship Windows
- Make Window Relationships
- Orphan Records
- Problem Editing a Relationship
- Results of Referential Integrity
- Test Referential Integrity
- Cascade Updates
- Cascade Deletions
- Open Beyond Clean 1st Draft
- Open Beyond Clean (no draft)
- Lookup Wizard
- Adding entries to the lookup
- Reopen the Veterinarian db
- Where will we put the Foreign Key?
- Add the Foreign key
- Add the Lookup
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4 Hours|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's