About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $29.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $29.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 909 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course is designed to introduce users to the world of Microsoft Access 2013.
About this Course:
Microsoft Access is a management program designed to create databases and manage them. Users can create integrated and detailed data bases to stream line the running of organizations.
This course is designed to introduce users to the world of Microsoft Access 2013. This is a beginner level course which aims to teach individuals how to create queries, better use functions and formulas and analyze data with Microsoft Access. Primarily, this course aspires to provide participants with a strong and comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals of formatting.
Furthermore this course has a particular focus on the following themes:
- The methodology and techniques needed to build an Access database especially tables, forms, query creation and building reports.
- The skills needed to design and work with multiple Access objects and relationships.
- Management and maintenance of consistent data and the technique of customizing database components and quick sharing of data with other applications.
- Designing form controls, macros, sub forms and tab pages.
- Effective management of a database including backup, compact and repair, documentation and database splitting.
- Efficiently encrypting a database and adding a digital signature to a database.
- The skills needed to create a switchboard for different database applications.
This course is targeted towards the following audience;
- Those who are new to Microsoft Access 2013 and consider themselves beginners.
- Those who have experience working with Microsoft Access 2013 and can be considered to be at an advanced level.
- This course is not meant for those who can effectively carry out tasks in Microsoft Access 2013
These are the prerequisites which are an absolute requirement for attending this course.
- A working copy of Microsoft Access 2013 is needed to attend this course.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.