Access 2013 Beginner
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
4 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $29.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $29.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
About this course:
Beginners to Access 2013 will learn how to create and design databases with this starter course. Learn the basics of formatting, queries, functions, formulas, and analyzing data within Microsoft’s database program.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Create an Access database, including tables, forms, queries, and reports.
- Create and work with various Access objects and relationships.
- Discover how to maintain consistent data, customize database components, and share data with other applications.
- Create form controls, macros, subforms and tab pages.
- Manage a database including backup, compact and repair, documentation, database splitting, encrypting a database and adding a digital signature to a database.
- Create a switchboard for your database application.
- This course is meant for both basic and advanced students of Access 2013.
- If you're confident in your execution of Access 2013 task, this course may not be for you.
- Make sure to have a working copy of Access 2013 available before taking this course.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
Introduction to Access and Creating Tables
- Web Databases
- Organize by Objects
- The Objects
- Touch Screen Mode
- Navigating in a Table
- Editing Data
- Records are saved immediately
- Undo a record
- Only 1 Undo for data editing
- Datasheet View and Design View
- Data entry in a Query
- Closing Objects
- Query Design View
- Form Design View
- Report Design View
- Find Function
- Sort Function
- Reverse Sort and Multiple Sort
- Filter Function
- Filter a Range of Values
- Filter Multiple Fields
- Remove All Filters
- Search for a Template
- Planning the New Database
- New Database
- Create a Table
- Table Design View
- Create table in Datasheet view
- More Field Properties
- Input Mask
- Phone Input Mask
- Change Primary Key Data Type
- Primary Key Special Property
- More Field Properties
Working with Relationships and Tables
- Open QUERY.ACCDB
- Leszynski Naming Conventions
- Relationships between Tables
- Field Captions
- The Relationships Window
- Delete Relationship Windows
- Make Window Relationships
- Orphan Records
- Problem Editing a Relationship
- Results of Referential Integrity
- Test Referential Integrity
- Cascade Updates
- Cascade Deletions
- Open Beyond Clean 1st Draft
- Open Beyond Clean (no draft)
- Lookup Wizard
- Adding entries to the lookup
- Reopen the Veterinarian db
- Where will we put the Foreign Key?
- Add the Foreign key
- Add the Lookup
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4 Hours|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's