About this Course:
This intermediate-level 5 days course is designed for Networking Professionals and Administrators and provides a comprehensive overview of the Cisco Unity Connection Manager System. The concepts relating to IP Telephony Configuration & Systems are elaborated in detail. Covering both the basics and advanced concepts of Cisco Unified Communications, this course helps professionals nurture the skillset required to pursue a career as a Cisco Unified Communications Administrator earning $72,762 annually.
This course also sheds light on advanced concepts such as Users & Phone Creation, Clustering, Digit Manipulation, Route Plans, Phone Features, and Media Resources. Professionals also learn the art of proficiently administering both Level 1 and Level 2 supports. Encompassing a wide range of practical lab exercises, professionals get to configure MCP gateways and inter-cluster trunks.
Administering Cisco Unity Connection (AUC) core functionalities are elaborated in this course including the key configuration settings and administrative options. Through this course, professionals develop the skills needed to automate day-to-day operations through the Cisco Unity Connection System.
The core objective of this course is to help professionals gain a better understanding and develop a sound knowledge of the following key concepts:
- Understanding Features & Services of Cisco Unified Communication Manager
- User Web Interface & Configuration and Media Resources Essentials
- Cisco Unity Connection Call Processing and Route Plan
- BAT Applications and Fundamental Phone Features
- High Availability & Redundancy Configuration in Enterprise Networks
- Cisco Unity Connection Reports, Applications, Features, Options, & Tools
- Data System & Phone Network Administrators
- IT Support Officers & Entry-Level Engineers
- Networking Engineering Professionals & Helpdesk Support Staff
Professionals planning to enroll in the Administering Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Unity Connection v11 (ACCUM-AUCv11) course must comply with these prerequisites:
- Windows Desktop Environment Essentials
- Key Concepts of Computer Networking such as LAN, IP Switching & Routing, & WAN
- Familiarity with Cisco Unified Communication Manager
- Foundational Knowledge of PSTN Technologies and Voice-Mail Administration