Administering Unified Contact Center Enterprise with CVP Part 2 v11x (AUCCE2)
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2 (AUCCE2) is an Advanced 5-day instructor-led course for system engineers and customers who will be involved with day 2 support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This Cisco UCCE course gives the learner an understanding of the requirements, resources and tools required to perform complex adds, moves and changes in the inbound/outbound UCCE environment.
This course is intended for those performing advanced administration of the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 2-3 support of the solution. The AUCCE Part 1 course or equivalent prior experience is a prerequisite for attending this course. The overall goal of this online Cisco IT class is to develop advanced administration of the solution by a deeper exposure into the technical operational requirements and the tools used to configure and ensure functionality. Learn more about Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2 by QuickStart below.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency with add/move/change of the ACD/PBX (agent/skill) environment of UCCE.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency with add/move/change of the IVR (prompt/collect) environment of UCCE including both MicroApp and VXML solution scripting (ICM Scripting and Call Studio scripting).
- Demonstrate effective use of system tools to track and troubleshoot a call within a call flow.
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers
- Day 2 support personnel responsible advanced administration and support of the UCCE environment
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Attendance of AUCCE Part 1 or equivalent real world experience is a requirement to attend this course
- DO NOT take this course if you are new to UCCE
- Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways would be really helpful.