When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1187 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course is specifically designed for Experienced IT Professionals and Experts striving to learn the Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Advanced Technologies.
Candidates enrolling directly in this course without the Master Subscription Plan will receive a free official exam voucher for the 70-339 Exam (Except Purchases included in Training Vouchers/SATV). There is no free official exam voucher for candidates enrolling using the Master Subscription Plan. However, the official exam voucher can be purchased separately on request
About this Course:
This course is specifically designed for Experienced IT Professionals and Experts striving to learn the Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Advanced Technologies. Professionals get to master the art of developing and implementing a robust governance plan in the Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Environment. This course provides a comprehensive overview of Core & Hybrid Features and Functionalities and helps prepare professionals for success in the Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016 Certification Exam.
The core objective of this course is to help professionals develop a sound knowledge and understanding of the following key concepts:
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Core & Hybrid Features and Functionalities
- Designing Business Environment focusing on Disaster Recovery & Availability
- Business Connectivity Services Management and Configuration
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Migration and Upgrades
- Enterprise Content Management Planning and Configuration in SharePoint 2016
- Social Computing Features & Business Intelligence Solutions Configuration
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Solutions Management and Application Configuration
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016 Architecture and Work Management Configuration
- IT Professionals and Experts
- Experienced Microsoft SharePoint Administrators
- Data Center Operators
- Professionals striving to clear the 70-339 Certification Exam
Professionals planning to enroll in the Advanced Technologies of Microsoft SharePoint 2016 (MS-20339-2) Course must comply with the following prerequisites:
- Minimum 1 Year Experience in Business Requirements Mapping
- Practical Experience in Managing Windows Server 2012 and Windows 2008 R2 Server
- Familiarity with Claim-Based Security Implementation
- Conceptual Know-how of Windows PowerShell 2.0 Application Management
- Experience in Administering Internet Information Services and Microsoft SQL Server
- Knows Active Directory Configuration and Network Design & Security
- Familiar with Application Deployment in On-Premises and Cloud Systems
- Administering Windows Server 2012 Certification is highly Recommended
- Identity with Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Certification is Recommended
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How will the Advanced Technologies of Microsoft SharePoint 2016 (MS-20339-2) certification training benefit me in my current job role?
It will help you to grasp the core concepts of SharePoint 2016 and will help you utilize it more efficiently.
2. What is the alternative for foundation version in SharePoint 2016?
Aside from staying on SharePoint 2013 Foundation, Office 365 is a great alternative for budget-conscious users.
3. Do workflows migrate well from 2010 to 2016?
Out of the Box (OOTB) and SharePoint Designer (SPD) workflows typically migrate seamlessly. Nintex workflows require a bit of a manual migration similar to the SharePoint content migration. Third-party tools such as Metalogix and Sharegate have the ability to migrate OOTB, SPD, and Nintex.
4. What is the Windows server version required for SharePoint 2016? Any other pre-requisites?
Windows Server 2012 R2 or greater is required. SQL Server 2014 SP1 or greater, or SQL Server 2016 when available. Regarding hybrid – you have the ability to integrate Office 365 sites with SharePoint. This also includes OneDrive. View sites on Office 365 while on your on-premises farm. You also have the ability to search your on-premises SharePoint content directly from Office 365.
5. Can we migrate directly from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2016?
Only with third-party products such as Metalogix, Sharegate, AvePoint, etc.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Contact A Learning Consultant
- He was great. Sometimes virtual trainings can be difficult to focus but being able to see his face via webcam really helped me to stay focused. I wish I came in more prepared for the course. I don't have much knowledge of SP. I have worked over 10 years in the IT industry when taking this training.
- Lots of background noise over the audio (car traffic plumbing sounds) Instructor seemed to want students to know the answers to course materials before presenting materials. I have worked over 10 years in the IT industry when taking this training.
- I have been a top rated instructor for over 10 years. I know a good instructor when I take a class. Doug was outstanding. I could tell this was real knowledge of the product and not someone who just knows the class material. Thanks Doug I have worked over 10 years in the IT industry when taking this training.
- Daniel brought examples of real world experience to the class. It was quite beneficial. I have worked over 10 years in the IT industry when taking this training.
- Great job! I have worked over 10 years in the IT industry when taking this training.