AWS Cloud Architecture and Serverless for business
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 902 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
Does serverless mean that there are no servers running anywhere? No, what it means is that the underlying server component that supports a solution is hidden from us, the cloud customer. In other words, a managed service.
That way we focus on what we need. So as a developer, we can focus on our application and the business problem it's solving, instead of the underlying infrastructure like installing servers and so on, to handle our code updates, code deployments, and whatnot.
So, the underlying servers are installed and managed by Amazon. That's including things like the installation of the servers.
In this course we shall discuss the various AWS architectural trade-offs, such as high availability vs. cost, and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) vs. installing your own database on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), etc.
- Discuss the various architectural trade offs, such as high availability vs. cost, and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) vs. installing your own database on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2).
- Discuss the importance of removing single points of failure .
- List the five pillars of a well architected framework in AWS.
- List the five pillars of a well architected framework in AWS
- There are no prerequisites required for this course
|Brand||Amazon Web Services|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|