If you haven’t any Master Subscription plan and, you try out this course, you get an Official Exam Voucher Free (not including purchases utilizing the Vouchers of Training /SATV) for the exam of DP-201. This course does exclude Voucher of the Exam if registered inside the Master Subscription, but you can apply a request separately to buy the Official Exam Voucher.
About this Course:
In this course, the learners will structure different information technologies platforms into arrangements that are in accordance with technical and business necessities. This can comprise cloud, on-premises, and the scenarios of hybrid data which includes No-SQL, relational, or Data Warehouse information. They will also figure out how to configure process the designs utilizing a scope of advancements for both batch and streaming data.
The learners will likewise investigate how to plan information security including data policies, data access, and standards. And also, they will configure Azure data solutions that incorporate the availability, optimization, and disaster recovery of batch processing, big data, and streaming data solutions.
The normal pay of Azure Data Architect is $118,500 annually.
- Data Platform Structural Design Considerations
- Designing for Scale and Resiliency
- Architectures for Azure Batch Processing Reference
- Security Design Considerations for Data Platform
- Design for Operations and Efficiency
- Architectures for Azure Real-Time Reference
- The audience of this course are data professionals, data architects, and business intelligence professionals who wish to gain knowledge of the technologies for the data platform that exist on MS Azure.
- This course secondary audience are individuals who create applications that provide content from the technologies of a data platform that exists on Microsoft Azure.
Should have a technical understanding equal to the below courses:
- Implementing an Azure Data Solution (DP-200)
- Azure fundamentals