Build an eCommerce Site with Angular 5
- Learning Style: On Demand
- Learning Style: Course
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Course Duration: 3 Hours
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
The course combines theory and practical applications to bring you the most perfect tutorial for learning Angular 5. Starting at the very beginning, the instructor breaks down the fundamentals of Angular 5 and the proceeds to take you step-by-step to building a complete application using Angular 5 from scratch.
The latest version of Angular 5 revamps a few things from the older versions including improved build optimizer, Universal State Transfer API and DOM Support, improvements to the compiler, improved support for the decorator, Internationalized Number, Date, and Currency Pipes, improved zone speed, improved CLI and so much more!
The course will start by going over Angular 5 documentation, including covering some important concepts such as forms, validation, routing & navigation, etc. You’ll also go over other important fundamentals such as components, directives, pipes, services, classes, guards, interfaces, enums, etc.
In addition to the basics, we’ll also cover a number of different technologies such as AngularFire Tool component, CloudFireStore including how to add, edit, modify and delete collections in CloudFireStore, Visual Studio Code Editor, Angular CLI, Material Design & Material Icons, Integrating Auth Indication and Authorization and so much more.
- Learn to build a professional App using Angular 5
- Master technologies such as Firebase, Git and Angular CLI
- Get experience in full development lifecycle
- Learn how to use Angular in your personal projects
- Anyone who wants to learn to develop professional software using Angular will find this course very useful