Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
4 DaysCourse Duration
- Build a complete AngularJS Single Page Application (SPA)
- Craft the User Interface (UI) with templates, directives, and filters
- Develop data-bound forms to perform CRUD access
- Harness built-in services to perform REST data access
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Introduction and Overview
- Features and benefits of AngularJS
- Extending HTML for web applications
- Separating concerns and testability
Assembling the application
- Bootstrapping the application with ng–app
- Modularizing functionality with angular.module()
- Managing dependencies with dependency injection
- Annotating modules for minification
Coding AngularJS controllers
- Attaching the controller with ng–controller
- Connecting the $scope to the controller
- Implementing controller properties and methods
- Employing the controller as syntax
Demystifying Angular internals
- Dissecting the digest cycle
- Observing expressions with $scope.$watch()
- Integrating external libraries with $scope.$apply()
Constructing an Interactive User Interface
Applying directives to templates
- Binding to HTML with ng–model
- Interleaving AngularJS expressions with HTML
- Displaying sets of data with ng–repeat
- Piping data into AngularJS filters
Integrating forms with AngularJS
- Manipulating forms and inputs with the form controller
- Binding to input fields
- Toggling form control state with ng–show and ng–disabled
Validating form input
- Exploiting HTML5 attributes: required, min, max, pattern
- Harnessing $error, $dirty, and $invalid in expressions
- Styling with Angular CSS classes: ng–valid, ng–invalid, ng–pristine, ng–dirty
Designing a Polished User Interface
Working with images and links
- Binding image source URLs with ng–src
- Incorporating bound links with ng–href
Supporting internationalization and accessibility
- Providing local rules
- Applying localization with ngPluralize and ngMessageFormat
- Leveraging the ngAria module
Harnessing AngularJS Services
Navigating with the routing service
- Dividing application functionality across multiple views
- Specifying the ng–view and page layout
- Configuring the $routeProvider service
- Mapping route URLs to templates
Connecting to external REST API data
- Performing CRUD operations with the $http service
- Retrieving JSON data asynchronously
Testing AngularJS functionality
- Unit testing controllers with Jasmine
- Mocking HTTP with $httpbackend
Developing custom components
- Selecting the appropriate provider
- Coding a custom filter
Creating custom directives
- Implementing restrictions for elements or attributes
- Specifying template markup or templateUrl
- Isolating directive scope
- Producing one– and two–way data bindings
Animating AngularJS Applications
- Including the ngAnimate module
- Hooking into AngularJS animation triggers
- Writing CSS transitions and animations
- Incorporating drag and drop
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||4 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's