Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 723 other popular courses
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
The Angular: Fundamentals course facilitates the students to learn about Angular framework. This course provides practical and hands-on experience with a great option for building sophisticated web applications. If you are building for the web, Angular will change the way you write web interfaces and work across multiple browsers and platforms.
- Learn the basics of Angular framework
- Understand the reasons to use Angular framework
- Reduce the amount of code required to add rich functionality to web pages
- Use Angular architecture to implement clean, responsive web interfaces
- Learn best practices for using Angular
- Use Angular with HTTP to support JSON, REST, and other services
- Facilitate testing and running Angular applications using various tools and techniques
- Experienced web developers
- Front-end developers and engineers
- Web designers
- Quality analysts
- In addition to this, the candidates are also supposed to have a minimum of two to three years’ experience in application and/or web development.
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||6 Hours|
Web development Instructor
Brian Hernandez has been in the development field for over a decade. Brian works extensively with Full Stack Web Development, MEAN Stack, MEMR (Mango, Express, MySQL, React) Stack and other Modern Web Frameworks.
Brian is a consultant, and his company is currently catering to clients to want to improve their online presence or build one from scratch. He has worked with high profile companies, helping them move them to digital, both for in-housework, and for having a digital presence for their external stakeholders.
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.
Good Course for beginnersFound it helpful!