Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Business Leadership & Project Management (PMP) Certification
- Learning Style: Self-Paced
- Learning Style: Learning Path
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Course Duration: 40 Hours
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
Leadership is uncommon. Some people believe that you're either born with leadership skills and leadership qualities, or you're not. The good news is that leadership skills can be learned and practiced, which means you can increase your leadership abilities and become more effective in managing your team, be it for a project or part of functional responsibilities.
The PMP certification is hands down one of the most essential certifications required to become a professional project manager. Nowhere in the professional world will you be recognized without this certification. If you get this certificate, you will be accepted and acknowledged by the Project Management Institute. Your career will go uphill from this point onward.
This Learning path will help you with the following:
- Leadership skills
- Define project management fundamentals.
- Define project management within the organization.
- Define the project management methodology.
- Initiate a project.
- Develop a project management plan and plan components.
- Plan a project schedule.
- Plan project costs.
- Plan for quality, resources, and procurements.
- Plan for risk.
- Plan stakeholder engagement and communications.
- Execute a project.
- Work with stakeholders.
- Monitor project work, scope, risks, stakeholder engagement, and communications.
- Control project changes, scope, schedule, costs, quality, resources, and procurements.
- Close a project.
- This course is primarily for beginning and intermediate level leaders
- This course is also for experienced leaders who are not getting the results that they are looking for.
- Project Managers
- Project Leaders
- Project Team Members
- Managers (Directors, General Managers)
- Professionals interested in applying for the PMP® Exam
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 7,500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education