Certified Agile Coaching Practitioner (CACP) Coming Soon
About Individual Course:
Now Only $1,198.00 Regular Price $2,195.00
Now Only $1,198.00 Regular Price $2,195.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1183 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this Course:
The Certified Agile Coaching Practitioner (CACP) certification is a unique training program that focuses on both the areas of “being agile” and “doing agile”. This is a highly interactive workshop that makes ample use of discussions and exercises to help participants learn soft skills required for implementing a successful and sustainable agile transformation/transition. You will learn and refresh your knowledge of agile practices/principles, lean thinking, system thinking, culture, structure, and other important components so that you can implement enterprise/business agility within organizations.
The course focuses on four distinct aspects in an integrated fashion: Leadership, Practices, Systems, and Culture. This is to equip enterprise agility coaches and leaders with the skill to ensure smoother agile transformation. The training also focuses on enhancing learner’s skill in servant leadership, organizational change, lean thinking, and professional coaching.
Some of the elements that participants will learn are:
- How organizational culture, structure, and dynamics impact agile transformation efforts and how an Enterprise Agility Coach could adjust his/her strategy to achieve both team level and enterprise/business agility.
- How to improve the ability to design and implement a successful and sustainable organizational transformation that would deliver breakthrough end-to-end business, cultural and human outcomes as a successful Enterprise Agility Leader.
- Processes, skills, tools, and techniques that help to overcome organizational dysfunctions and impediments; how to design a system that would support high-performance, enhance customer focus, and facilitate a higher level of enterprise/business agility.
- How to assess the maturity of enterprise/business agility components and take actions for improving the status of low maturity components.
This course is designed for:
- Project, Program, and Portfolio Professionals who aspire to take up the role of an Enterprise Agility Coach or Enterprise Agility Leader.
- Experienced Scrum Masters, Agile Project/Program Managers or Iteration Managers who want a more comprehensive understanding of the complete range of business agility and enterprise agility skills.
- Current Agile coaches who want to enhance and improve their professional skills to achieve career progression to Enterprise Agility Coach/Leader.
- Coaches who wish to increase the ability to break through seemingly insurmountable problems within their organizations such as resistance to change.
- Agile Managers, Product Owners, and others wishing to access a broader range of skills in working at the organizational level.
- Agile Transformation Leaders, Change Agents, Agile Managers, Portfolio Managers, Agile Business Leaders, Process Improvement Professionals, and other Agilists wishing to learn/enhance their organizational capacity and leadership to support continuous and sustainable business and enterprise agility.
- Senior leaders (Directors, VPs/SVPs, CIOs, Business/IT Executives, etc).
- Knowledge of Agile Manifesto and Agile Methods (Scrum or Kanban or XP) would be very helpful.
- Some working experience within an Agile environment in either business or technological areas of the organization.
- Willingness to learn soft skills necessary to be a successful Enterprise Agility Coach.
In order to master enterprise agility coaching skills, you need to put in both time and effort. This workshop will allow you to understand:
- The core components of business agility, how it extends beyond team-level agility, and how the organization can support business agility.
- How to utilize the key skill areas and knowledge areas from the best enterprise agility coaches.
- Organizational change, type of changes, resistance, and how to successfully achieve a higher degree of enterprise agility.
- How business agility, portfolio agility, and delivery agility can complement each other and be an integral part of achieving a higher degree of enterprise agility.
- How to observe, learn, and practice professional coaching skills in order to improve leadership effectiveness.
- How agile leaders can adjust and shift from “Plan and Predict” to “Sense and Respond” mindset.
- The health of business and technology functional areas and whether they are resilient, creative, resourceful, and resonant.
- The broader organizational context more clearly and determine the best interventions, and best actions to create a positive impact.
- How to implement a tangible plan to improve your coaching skills when you’re back on your job.
- As to what new things that you can implement in your organization. You will even have a few innovative ideas to chew on for a while. All these outcomes add to your ability to become an excellent enterprise agility coach that your organization needs.
Workshop participants who successfully complete this training and pass the certification exam will be awarded the Certified Agile Coaching Practitioner (CACP) designation.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|