About this course:
This Citrix training course is ideal for the professionals who wish to operate and handle Unified Gateway environment, or NetScaler Gateway. Therefore, this course requires students who have NetScaler practice previously but not Unified Gateway or NetSclaer Gateway experience.
This course will help the attendees to gain knowledge on how to execute Gateway, Unified Gateway and Net Scalar Gateway features along with how to handle and configure Unified Gateway functions and NetScaler Gateway. Further, Citrix training will train the students to operate their NetScaler surroundings to adopt access needs for Desktop and Applications.
The course will enable the attendees to:
- Incorporate Unified Gateway along with surplus means.
- Operate approval and validation process.
- Troubleshoot the connection problems and NetScaler Gateway network with use of suitable procedures and tools.
- XenDesktop and XenApp incorporation with NetScaler.
- Understand the last consumer experience and access.
The professionals willing to gain skills and knowledge on how to execute and handle NetScaler Gateway and Unified Gateway functions utilizing foremost experiences. Architects, administrators and Engineers/ Implementers are the special focus of the course.
To take this Citrix course, the attendees must have understanding of following machineries and conceptions:
- Practice of organization database servers or Microsoft SQL Server.
- SSL encryption, VPN concepts and certificates general concept knowledge.
- General Networking.
- Group regulations and Active Directory practice and skill.
- Supervision of Linux and Windows Severs.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Remote Desktop Services.
- XenApp, XenDesktop and other Citirx Virtualization technologies practice and knowledge.
It is essential that the attendees have completed the CNS-102 NetScaler Overview along with completion of any of the following courses is compulsory before attending this course:
- CNS-205 Citrix NetScaler 11.0 Essentials and Networking, or
- CNS-220 Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Traffic Management.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|