Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Advanced Administration (CWS-315)
- Jan 09, 2023 - Jan 13, 20235 Days - San Diego, CA10:00 AM - 05:30 PM EST
- Jan 23, 2023 - Jan 27, 20235 Days - San Diego, CA10:00 AM - 05:30 PM EST
- Feb 06, 2023 - Feb 10, 20235 Days - San Diego, CA10:00 AM - 05:30 PM EST
- Mar 13, 2023 - Mar 17, 20235 Days - San Diego, CA10:00 AM - 05:30 PM EST
- Mar 27, 2023 - Mar 31, 20235 Days - San Diego, CA10:00 AM - 05:30 PM EST
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this Course:
Designed to learn how to set up scalability, redundancy and security configurations. You will learn advance features to optimize management of your app and desktop images by building and combining App Layers and Workspace Environment Management, which can improve logon times, centralize user settings management, optimize the performance of machines running the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA).
In the advanced troubleshooting section, you will learn techniques to investigate many of the common issues that can affect environment health. You’ll leave this course with a good understanding of how to manage more complex solutions such as multizone environments spanning multiple locations with configurations around StoreFront, the Delivery Controllers, and HDX.
- Implement advanced administration concepts such as backups, disaster recovery, scalability and redundancy consideration for a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop 7 Site
- Configure Workspace Environment Management to improve the end user environment and virtual resource consumption
- Implement App Layering skills, for example how to create and administer OS, platform, application, elastic and user layers
- Use Advanced troubleshooting techniques to troubleshoot Citrix Apps and Desktop 7
- Apply Security considerations and configurations for Citrix Apps and Desktop 7 site including multi-site management using zones
- Built for experienced IT Professionals familiar with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 in an on-premises environment or Citrix Cloud looking to expand their Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops skills to an advanced level. Potential students include administrators or engineers responsible for the Citrix Apps and Desktop 7 Site.
- Strong foundational knowledge of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.
- Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking the following course: CWS-215 Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration On-Premises and in Citrix Cloud