Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Advanced Deployment, Troubleshooting, Security and Administration (CWS-313)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Course:
Designed for experienced IT professionals this course builds on foundational implementation and management skills by introducing scalability, redundancy and security configurations. Learn the techniques required to investigate many of the common issues that can affect the environments health and understand how to solve issues more effectively in the advanced troubleshooting section. You will leave this course with a good understanding of how to manage more complex solutions such as multi-location environments with configurations around StoreFront, the Delivery Controllers, Cloud Connectors and HDX
- Implement advanced administration concepts such as backups, disaster recovery, scalability and redundancy consideration for a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop 7 Site
- Employ Advanced troubleshooting techniques to troubleshoot Citrix Apps and Desktop 7
- Apply Security considerations and configurations for Citrix Apps and Desktop 7 site including multi-site management using zones
- Built for experienced IT Professionals familiar with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 in an on-premises environment or Citrix Cloud looking to expand their Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops skills to an advanced level. Potential students include administrators or engineers responsible for the Citrix Apps and Desktop 7 Site.
- Strong foundational knowledge of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7.
- Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking either CWS-215 Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration On-Premises and in Citrix Cloud or CMB-318 - Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7, App Layering, and WEM Administration (Fast-Track)
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|