This course is for professionals preparing for the 220-1001 and 220-1002 Exam certification exam. The course also includes the official exam voucher.
About the Course:
This online CompTIA A+ Certification training has been designed to enable all students prepare for the 220-1001 (Core 1) and 220-1002 (Core 2) exam. Once an individual clears the exam, he or she will earn the CompTIA A+ Certification. If you are interested in IT operational or technical support roles, then you better get your hands on this certification because that is what catches most employers’ attention. Most people think that this certification only relates to PC repair, however, it is much more than that.
- With this credential, professionals gain superior problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- It enables technicians to become aware of a wide range of problems related to operating and networking systems along with those related to security and mobile devices.
- CompTIA A+ connects users with the data required to perform their jobs irrespective of the devices they use to connect it.
- CompTIA A+ also enables an individual to gain the ability required for identifying and protecting against system breaches and vulnerabilities in the security system for devices as well as their network connections.
Employers from all over the world trust this certification as it validates the individual’s skills and helps them single out those individuals capable of technical support and end point management roles. CompTIA A+ updates every couple of years to keep pace with the changing times and ensure that the skills and abilities being developed meet the demands of the time.
By enrolling in these CompTIA A+ classes online, students will be able to configure, install, optimize, repair, troubleshoot, upgrade, as well as perform preventive maintenance on digital devices, and PCs, along with operating systems. Those enrolled in this course will be able to;
- Support operating systems
- Understanding the process of deploying as well as configuring peripheral devices and PC system unit components
- Understanding the process of deploying, configuring as well as troubleshooting multimedia and display devices.
- Understanding the process of deploying, configuring as well as troubleshooting internal system components
- Understanding the process of deploying, configuring, as well as troubleshooting storage devices
- Understanding the process of deploying, configuring, and maintaining operating systems
- Understanding the process of maintaining as well as troubleshooting Microsoft Windows
- Understand the concepts related to network infrastructure
- Understanding the process of configuring as well as troubleshooting network connections
- Understanding the process of managing workstations, users, and shared resources
- Understanding the process of deploying cloud computing and client virtualization
- Understanding the process of deploying physical security
- Understanding the process of securing data along with workstations’
- Understanding the process of troubleshooting security issues related to workstations
- Understanding the process of supporting as well as troubleshooting laptops
- Understanding the process of supporting as well as troubleshooting mobile devices
- Understanding the process of deploying, configuring as well as troubleshooting print devices
- Understanding the process of deploying operational procedures
This course is intended to be undertaken by those individuals who have developed basic computer skills and who wish to further develop their skills set in this area so that they can get an entry level job as an IT technician. Students who wish to earn the CompTIA A+ Certification may also enroll in this course, along with those aiming to attempt the CompTIA A+ Core 1 220-1001 Certification Exam and the CompTIA A+ Core 2 220-1002 Certification Exam.
Those candidates who obtain this certification may occupy one of the following job roles;
- Support Specialist; On average, they earn $54,500/- per year
- Field Service Technician; The average salary of such a professional is $46,000/- per year
- Help Desk Tier 2 Support; These professionals earn up to $45,000/- per year, on average.
- Desktop Support Analyst; Individuals occupying this role can earn $60,000/- per year, on average.
Prior to enrolling in this course, it is recommended that students should possess basic knowledge of computer usage and relevant skills for the same. They should be able to finish tasks in a Microsoft® Windows® environment, while at the same time be able to search for, and access information using the internet. In addition, they should also possess basic knowledge of computing concepts.
Following official CompTIA Courses will help you in developing these skills.