CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner CASP+ (CompTIA CASP+)
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
“If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for CAS-003 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.”
About this Course:
This IT Ops training course acts as the perfect source for CompTIA training since it entails all the necessary pointers needed to build a strong foundation.
- Identify enterprise security fundamentals.
- Pinpoint all the various fundamentals of enterprise security
- Apply enterprise security technology solutions.
- Learn how to implement all the enterprise level security technology concepts
- Identify enterprise resource technologies and the potential security implications for these resources.
- Determine the technologies used in enterprise resources and the security implications that will be potentially needed for these resources
- Design security solutions.
- Devise several solutions for security
- Identify application security design issues such as best practices for development and testing as well as threat mitigation techniques.
- Spot issues in the application design which will not only prove to be solid threat mitigation techniques but also best practices in the testing and development of the application
- Manage risk, security policies, and security procedures within an enterprise.
- Oversee security procedures, risk, and security policies inside the enterprise
- Integrate security solutions within an enterprise.
- Fuse the enterprise with top notch security solutions
- Conduct security research and analysis.
- Perform research and analysis of security
- This course is targeted toward an IT professional that has the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. Students aspiring to CASP certification should have a minimum of 10 years’ experience including at least five years of hands-on technical security experience.
- This course is perfect for an IT professional who wishes to master the art of designing, engineering, and conceptualizing secure solutions throughout the complex structure of enterprise environments. If you strive to achieve the CASP certification you will have to have a minimum off 10 years’ experience that includes up to five years of hands-on technical security experience.
While there are no strict prerequisites, CompTIA intends the CASP certification to serve as an add-on to the CompTIA® Security+® certification, or equivalent technical experience.
Recommended courses (or the equivalent certifications):
CompTIA® Security+® is strongly recommended.
CompTIA® A+® Certification: A Comprehensive Approach for All 2009 Exam Objectives (Windows 7) and CompTIA® Network+® will also be helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Why CompTIA CASP+ certification training different?
CompTIA CASP+ certification training is the only hands-on, performance-based certification for practitioners — not managers — at the advanced skill level of cybersecurity. While cybersecurity managers help identify what cybersecurity policies and frameworks could be implemented, CASP+ certified professionals figure out how to implement solutions within those policies and frameworks.
Q2. What Skills do we learn after completing CompTIA CASP+ certification training?
After Completing CASP+ you will get the following skills
- RISK MANAGEMENT: Analyze security risks and frameworks that come along with specific industry threats and organizational requirements and execute risk mitigation strategies.
- WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEMS ENTERPRISE SECURITY ARCHITECTURE: Integrate network and security components and implement security controls for host, mobile and small form factor devices.
- SOFTWARE TROUBLESHOOTING ENTERPRISE SECURITY OPERATIONS:Implement incident response and recovery procedures and conduct security assessments using appropriate tools.
- NETWORKING TECHNICAL INTEGRATION OF ENTERPRISE SECURITY:Integrate hosts, storage, networks and applications into a secure enterprise architecture using on-premise, cloud, and virtualization technologies.
- HARDWARE & NETWORK TROUBLESHOOTING RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT & COLLABORATION:Apply research methods to determine industry trends and their impact to the enterprise.
Q3. Jobs that use CompTIA CASP+ certification training?
You can get Jobs in the following areas.
- Security Architect
- Technical Lead Analyst
- Application Security Engineer
- Security Engineer
Q4. What is the latest Exam Code version of CompTIA CASP+ certification training?
The latest Exam Code of CompTIA CASP+ is CAS-003
Q5. What is the Launch date of CAS-003?
The Launch date of CAS-003 is April 2, 2018
Q6. Need to know about CompTIA CASP+ certification training Exam?
CASP+ covers the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, engineer, integrate and implement secure solutions across complex environments to support a resilient enterprise.
Q7. How many total number of questions will be there in the CompTIA CASP+ certification examination?
You have to answer Maximum of 90 questions in the CompTIA CASP+ certification examination
Q8. What type of questions will be there in the CompTIA CASP+ certification exam?
There will be Performance-based and multiple choice questions in the CompTIA CASP+ certification training Exam.
Q9. How much time do we have in the CompTIA CASP+ certification exam?
You will be given 165 minutes to answer maximum of 90 questions.
Q10. What is the passing score in CompTIA CASP+ certification exam?
This test has no scaled score; it’s pass/fail only.