Configuring and Monitoring NetApp E-Series and EF-Series Storage Systems (CMESERIES)
About this course:
In this course, you learn how to configure a new E-Series or EF-Series storage system and establish connectivity with a SAN. You use the SANtricity® storage management software and CLI to manage the E-Series and EF-Series controllers. You also use SANtricity storage management software features to restore data. Additionally, you learn how to support and monitor E-Series and EF-Series storage systems by performing various troubleshooting tasks, such as evaluating support data and using the built-in tools to identify storage system errors.
The average salary for a NetApp storage administrator is $122,000 per year.
In this course, you learn how to configure and monitor E-Series and EF-Series storage systems, including:
- Installing the SANtricity Storage Management software
- Installing SANtricity Unified Manager
- Accessing System Manager features
- Configuring attached servers for I/O operations
- Administering your storage using the E-Series storage management features
- Monitoring E-Series storage system performance
- Troubleshooting common hardware and performance issues with the E-Series and EF-Series product lines
- This course is designed for Professional Services workers who are NetApp employees, NetApp partners, or NetApp customers.
- Basic Windows or Linux administrative experience
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||4 Days|