About Individual Course:
Now Only $2,595.00 Regular Price $2,995.00
Now Only $2,595.00 Regular Price $2,995.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1175 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
8 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course provides students the aptitudes and information that are required to plan, administer, deploy, and configure the solution for Skype for Business 2015.
About this course:
This course provides students the aptitudes and information that are required to plan, administer, deploy, and configure the solution for Skype for Business 2015. Students will understand how to deploy an exceptionally accessible and multi-site Skype for the Business infrastructure that supports conferencing, Persistent Chat, monitoring, messaging, and archiving. Students will likewise make sense of how to supervise and keep up the infrastructure and how to examine issues that may emerge. This course emphasizes on-premises Skype for the Business deployment, however, it includes information on the most ideal approach to incorporate an on-premises deployment with Skype for Online Business and the way to move from past types of Lync Server. Also, this course prepares the students for the certification exam of MS 70-334: Core Solutions of MS Skype for Business 2015.
The compensation for an IT Professional is $85,460 annually
- Plan a Skype for Business topology 2015.
- Oversee Skype for Business Server 2015 by utilizing diverse devices.
- Explain Skype for the architecture of Business 2015.
- Execute alternatives for extra conferencing, for instance, dial-in conferencing, MS Skype Room System (SRS), and Skype Meeting Broadcast.
- Implementation of high accessibility in Skype for Business 2015.
- Implementation of Disaster Recovery in Skype for Business 2015.
- Plan and execute monitoring and archiving in Skype for Business 2015.
- Install and apply Skype for Business Server 2015.
- Manage clients and users on Skype for Business 2015.
- Implementation of Persistent Chat in Skype for Business 2015.
- Skype for the external access of Business 2015 Deployment.
- Conferencing usage and Configuration in Skype for Business 2015.
- Plan and manage a hybrid Skype for the Business environment.
- Plan and execute an upgrade to Skype for Business Server 2015 from Lync Server.
The main Targeted Audience is the experts of information innovation (IT) who are liable for the Skype for Business 2015 deployment in their business. Involvement in past types of Lync Server is worthwhile but not necessary to take this course. Students should be equipped for information systems, broadcast communications segments and principles, and Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS) that help the arrangement of Skype for Business. Likewise, Learners ought to be acquainted with MS Exchange Server and MS Office 365.
- Minimum of experience of 2 years working with AD DS.
- Information on functions using the command-line interface of Windows PowerShell.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
- Understanding of data networks and telecommunications standards and components.
Recommended requirements courses:
Managing automation with Windows PowerShell -- MS-10961 and Controlling Windows Server 2012 -- MS-20411
Practice Certification Exam
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
This Subscription Includes:
- Paul was very friendly and knowledgeable I would highly recommend him for future classes. I have worked over 10 years in the IT industry when taking this training.
- Labs had some issues on the back end but overall it was a good experience.
- Provide training from someone in our time zone and have them speak more fluently.
- Doug is extremely knowledgeable and was always ready to share relevant tips and tricks as applicable to the content.
- Content is generic and covered a lot of extraneous labs/info ex) exchange and SQL. Would love to save 2 class to just build environment from scratch. Doug is a real good instructor. Course content can be greatly improved.
- Doug was an excellent instructor. He was always on time, was able to answer all my questions and wan extremely knowledgeable
- Need faster vm's.
- The content of this training involved adding a site to an already existing site. It was not as helpful in setting up a site and system from scratch.