Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
CyberSec First Responder: Threat Detection and Response (Exam CFR-210)
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 718 other popular courses
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This series will help students to understand the anatomy of cyber-attacks. Individuals will gain the skills needed to serve their organizations before, during, and after a breach. A CyberSec First Responder is the first line of defense against cyber-attacks. Students will prepare to analyze threats, design secure computing and network environments, proactively defend networks, and respond/investigate cybersecurity incidents.
The average salary for a Cyber Security Professional is $105,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Assess information security risk in computing and network environments.
- Analyze the cybersecurity threat landscape.
- Analyze reconnaissance threats to computing and network environments.
- Analyze attacks on computing and network environments.
- Analyze post-attack techniques on computing and network environments.
- Evaluate the organization's security posture within a risk management framework.
- Collect cybersecurity intelligence.
- Analyze data collected from security and event logs.
- Perform active analysis on assets and networks.
- Respond to cybersecurity incidents.
- Investigate cybersecurity incidents.
- This series is designed for information assurance professionals who perform job functions related to the development, operation, management, and enforcement of security capabilities for systems and networks. This certification could lead to a job as a security administrator, network administrator, or system administrator.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have the following requirements:
- At least two years (recommended) of experience in computer network security technology or a related field.
- Recognize information security vulnerabilities and threats in the context of risk management.
- Operate at a foundational level some of the common operating systems for computing environments.
- Foundational knowledge of the concepts and operational framework of common assurance safeguards in computing environments. Safeguards include, but are not limited to, basic authentication and authorization, resource permissions, and anti-malware mechanisms.
- Operate at a foundational level some of the common concepts for network environments, such as routing and switching.
- Foundational knowledge of major TCP/IP networking protocols, including, but not limited to, TCP, IP, UDP, DNS, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, and DHCP.
- Foundational knowledge of the concepts and operational framework of common assurance safeguards in network environments. Safeguards include, but are not limited to, firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, and virtual private networks (VPNs).
Sugessted Prerequisite Courses:
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||12 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.
CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEHv10, CCNA(ex), CASP (qualified), CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Linux+
Michael has served as the Sr. cybersecurity advisor to 2 and 3 Star commander(s) and senior executive management regarding advanced techniques and developments in the Information Assurance / Cyber Security arena of Automated Information Systems (AIS). Responsible to both identify risk and recommend appropriate countermeasure within the enclave and isolated computing environments of the DoD (Department of Defence).
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.