About this course:
The training course of Java / JEE security is a hands-on, lab-intensive course, important for experienced enterprise designers who need to maintain, engineer, and support secure JEE-based web applications. Furthermore, teaching basic skills of secure programming, this course dives deep into sound practices and processes that execute the whole lifecycle of software development.
The main component of our Best Training series of Defense IT Security, this workshop has many developer-oriented seminars and courses. Though this course edition is Java-specific and it may also be presented using .Net or other languages of programming.
Understudies completely examine best practices for protectively coding web applications in this course, including rich interfaces, XML processing, and both SOAP and RESTful based web services. Understudies will more than once assault and afterward shield different resources related to fully-functional web services and web applications. This approach drives home the mechanics of the way to protect the applications of .Net web in the most functional of terms.
The specialists of security admitted that the least successful way to deal with security is "penetrate and patch". It is progressively successful to "bake" security into an application all through its lifecycle. In the wake of spending noteworthy time trying to shield a worst planned (from a security point of view) web application, developers are prepared to figure out the way to construct secure web applications starting at task inception. The final segment of this course expands on the previously learned mechanics for building barriers by exploring the method to analyze and design can be utilized to make solid applications from the earliest starting point of the software lifecycle.
The normal pay of a Java Developer is $69,722 every year.
- To test web applications with different strategies of assault to determine the presence of and adequacy of layered defenses.
- Comprehend the vulnerabilities related to authorization and authentication.
- To detect, attack, and implement defenses for both RESTful and SOAP-based web services and functionality
- Comprehend the essentials of XML Encryption and XML Digital Signature and also how they are utilized within the arena of web services.
- Comprehend the terminology and concepts behind secure, defensive, and coding
- Perform both dynamic application testing and static code reviews to uncover vulnerabilities in .Net-based web applications
- To detect, assault, and apply safeguards against Injection and XSS assaults.
- Develop and design solid, robust authorization and authentication executions within the context of .Net.
- Function with a comprehensive plan of testing for recognized weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
- Acquire the tools, skills, and best practices for code and design reviews and also testing initiatives
- Understand the fundamentals of security planning and testing
- Comprehend and apply the measures and processes associated with the Secure Software Development (SSD)
- Design and develop strong, robust authentication and authorization implementations within the context of .Net
- Understand the fundamentals of XML Digital Signature and XML Encryption as well as how they are used within the web services arena
- Comprehend the consequences for not appropriately handling untrusted information, for example, the cross-site scripting, denial of service, and injections.
This course is an intermediate - level JEE/web services programming course, intended for developers who like to find a good pace on developing much-protected software applications. To suit the unique objectives of your team, this course may be customized.
Awareness of Java and JEE is necessary and supportable programming experience is suggested. Ideally, understudies ought to have around a half year to a time of Java and JEE practical information.