When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1174 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
16 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
The main target of the MS instructional course is to enable the understudy to get ready for the certification exam of MS 70-768: Developing SQL Data Models.
If you are joining this preparation course with no Master Subscription plan, a Free Voucher for Official Exam you will receive (not includes purchases utilizing the SATV / Vouchers of Training) for the Exam of 70-768. No Exam Voucher includes in this course if your enrollment is within the Master Subscription plan, but you have the option to request the purchase of Voucher for Official Exam separately.
About this course:
The main target of the MS instructional course is to enable the understudy to get ready for the certification exam of MS 70-768: Developing SQL Data Models. It further aims at showing understudies for creating the data models of SQL alongside this, it likewise instructs how to apply multidimensional, tabular information models and making oversaw enterprise BI solutions, measures, cubes, dimensions, and lastly, measure groups. It will likewise give a complete perspective on data modeling and SQL (Structured Query Language). The data modeling is the technique of verifying a mind-boggling software framework structure as a normal diagram. This diagram is created utilizing text and symbols to represent to the flow information required. This diagram can be used as a blueprint for a legacy application restructuring or for growing new programming. Then again, SQL is a language of programming for executing different projects, working on the information and overseeing relational databases.
The normal pay for Data Engineer with SQL Skills is $82,958 every year.
The participants of this course will figure out how to:
- Utilize Analysis Services to build up a multidimensional database.
- Groups estimation in a cube and execute activities.
- Cube customization.
- To query a tabular model with the use of DAX.
- Execute dimensions in the cube.
- BI solution’s component, structure, and nature description.
- Predict analysis with the utilization of data mining.
- Use MDX syntax.
- Execute a tabular database.
The professional who needs to finish the role of BI developer for creating enterprise solutions of BI is the primary participants of the course.
The initial tasks contain:
Use the Analysis Services of SQL Server to make tabular semantic models for analysis.
Use Analysis Services of SQL to execute multidimensional databases.
The participants of the course should have information to:
Use Transact-SQL for questioning information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Designing a Normalized Database
- Creating Tables and Relationships
- Querying with Transact-SQL
- Basic understanding of data warehouse schema topology (start and snowflake schemas)
- Knowledge about basic Programming constructs (branching and looping)
- Desirable but no necessary to have knowledge about: Key business responsibilities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting.
How will the Developing SQL Data Models (MS-20768) certification training benefit me in my current job role?
The Developing SQL Data Models (MS-20768) certification training will help you in your Job’s current role by knowing and getting hands on experience in the following areas:
- Learn about components, architecture and, nature of a BI Solution.
- It will help you in creating multidimensional database with analysis services
- You will be able to implement dimensions in a cube.
- Learn how to implement measures and measure groups in a cube
- Get hands on experience on using MDX Queries and syntax
- How to customize a cube will also help you in performing your day to day tasks.
- Without knowing how to implement tabular database, Data Modelling is difficult. This training will help you in learning implementation of tabular database.
- With the advancement of Data Science in today’s rapid advancement in technology, Learn in this training about Data Mining and predictive analysis
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
This Subscription Includes: