Developing SQL Data Models (MS-20768)
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1268 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
If you enroll in this course without the Master Subscription plan, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher (excluding purchases using Training Vouchers / SATV) for the 70-768 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course
The basic focus of Microsoft training course is help student prepare for Microsoft 70-768: Developing SQL Data Models certification exam. It further focuses on teaching students for developing SQL data models along with this, it also teaches how to execute tabular, multidimensional data models and creating managed enterprise BI solutions, cubes, measures, dimensions and lastly, measure groups. It will also give a detailed view of SQL (Structured Query Language) and data modeling. The data modelling is the procedure of authenticating an intricate software system design as a simple diagram. This diagram is made using symbols and text to represent the flow data required. This very diagram can be utilized as a blueprint for re-structuring a legacy application or for developing a new software. On the other hand, SQL is a programming language for executing various tasks, operating on the data and managing relational databases.
The average salary for Data Engineer with SQL Skills is $82,958 per year.
The attendees of this course will learn to:
Use Analysis Services to develop a multidimentional database.
Estimate groups in a cube and execute actions.
To query tabular model with use of DAX.
BI solution’s structure, component and nature description.
Execute dimensions in the cube.
Use MDX syntax.
Predict analysis with use of data mining.
Execute a tabular database.
The data professional who require to complete BI developer role for developing enterprise BI solution are the main attendees of the course.
The initial tasks comprise of:
Use SQL Server Analysis Services to create tabular semantic models for analysis.
Use SQL Analysis Services to implement multidimensional databases.
The attendees of the course must have knowledge to:
Use Transact-SQL for querying data.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Designing a Normalized Database
- Creating Tables and Relationships
- Querying with Transact-SQL
- Basic understanding of data warehouse schema topology (start and snowflake schemas)
- Knowledge about basic Programming constructs (branching and looping)
- Desirable but no necessary to have knowledge about: Key business responsibilities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting.
How will the Developing SQL Data Models (MS-20768) certification training benefit me in my current job role?
The Developing SQL Data Models (MS-20768) certification training will help you in your Job’s current role by knowing and getting hands on experience in the following areas:
- Learn about components, architecture and, nature of a BI Solution.
- It will help you in creating multidimensional database with analysis services
- You will be able to implement dimensions in a cube.
- Learn how to implement measures and measure groups in a cube
- Get hands on experience on using MDX Queries and syntax
- How to customize a cube will also help you in performing your day to day tasks.
- Without knowing how to implement tabular database, Data Modelling is difficult. This training will help you in learning implementation of tabular database.
- With the advancement of Data Science in today’s rapid advancement in technology, Learn in this training about Data Mining and predictive analysis
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|