You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
The focus of this course is on creating managed enterprise BI solutions. It describes how to implement both multidimensional and tabular data models and how to create cubes, dimensions, measures, and measure groups. This course helps you prepare for the Exam 70-768.
The primary audience for this course are database professionals who need to fulfil BI Developer role to create enterprise BI solutions.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Implementing multidimensional databases by using SQL Server Analysis Services
- Creating tabular semantic data models for analysis by using SQL Server Analysis Services
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the components, architecture, and nature of a BI solution
- Create a multidimensional database with Analysis Services
- Implement dimensions in a cube
- Implement measures and measure groups in a cube
- Use MDX syntax
- Customize a cube
- Implement a tabular database
- Use DAX to query a tabular model
- Use data mining for predictive analysis
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience of querying data using Transact-SQL
Frequently Asked Questions
- Designing a Normalized Database
- Creating Tables and Relationships
- Querying with Transact-SQL
- Basic understanding of data warehouse schema topology (start and snowflake schemas)
- Knowledge about basic Programming constructs (branching and looping)
- Desirable but no necessary to have knowledge about: Key business responsibilities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting.
How will the Developing SQL Data Models (MS-20768) certification training benefit me in my current job role?
The Developing SQL Data Models (MS-20768) certification training will help you in your Job’s current role by knowing and getting hands on experience in the following areas:
- Learn about components, architecture and, nature of a BI Solution.
- It will help you in creating multidimensional database with analysis services
- You will be able to implement dimensions in a cube.
- Learn how to implement measures and measure groups in a cube
- Get hands on experience on using MDX Queries and syntax
- How to customize a cube will also help you in performing your day to day tasks.
- Without knowing how to implement tabular database, Data Modelling is difficult. This training will help you in learning implementation of tabular database.
- With the advancement of Data Science in today’s rapid advancement in technology, Learn in this training about Data Mining and predictive analysis
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
(Data Science Enthusiast)
Tom is an innovator first, and then a Data Scientist & Software Architect. He has integrated expertise in business, product, technology and management. Tom has been involved in creating category defining new products in AI and big data for different industries, which generated more than hundred million revenue cumulatively, and served more than 10 million users.
As a Data Scientist and Software Architect Tom has extensive experience in data science, engineering, architecture and software development. To date Tom has accumulated over a decade of experience in R, Python & Linux Shell programming.
Tom has expertise on Python, SQL, and Spark. He has worked on several libraries including but not limited to Scikit-learn, Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, SciPy, NLTK, Keras, and Tensorflow.