Dual Wireless Certification Boot Camp (CS-CCNA/CCNP)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
14 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
CCNA/CCNP Wireless certification addresses the need for designing, implementing, and securing Cisco Wireless networks for optimal performance. CCNA/CCNP Wireless certification emphasizes wireless networking principles and theory. It also recognizes the expertise and technical acumen of wireless professionals who can assess and translate network business requirements into technical specifications that in turn, result in successful business outcomes.
This boot camp prepares you for the following exams:
The average salary for Cisco Certified Professional Network Engineer is $97,000 per year.
This bootcamp includes the following courses:
- Deploying Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks
- Designing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks
- Securing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (CS-WISECURE)
- Troubleshooting Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks
- CS-CCNA-Wireless Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Wireless Training Boot Camp (CS-CCNA-Wireless)
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANsEstablish Internet connectivity
- Manage and secure network devices
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Describe how to configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure and troubleshoot OSPF in an IPv4 environment and configure OSPF for IPv6
- Define characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN
- Describe how device management can be implemented using the traditional and intelligent ways.
- Understand QoS, virtualization and cloud services, and network programmability related to WAN, access and core segments
- Install, operate, and troubleshoot a medium-sized network, including connecting to a WAN and implementing network security.
- Describe the effects of new technologies such as IoE, IoT, IWAN, and SDN on network evolution
- Basic RF principles and characteristics
- WLAN security methods and access with differing client devices
- Cisco WLAN architecture and the underlying infrastructure used to support it
- Implement centralized wireless access networks using AireOS or IOS XE WLAN controllers
- Implement converged access wireless access network using IOS XE converged access switches and WLAN controllers
- Implement small and remote wireless networks using FlexConnect, autonomous, and cloud architectures
- Perform basic WLAN maintenance and troubleshooting
- Requirements of a WLAN design
- Identify common troubleshooting approaches
- Identify and describe wireless infrastructure issues
- Identify core wireless infrastructure issues
- Identify wireless security issues
- Identify and design security strategies in a Wi-Fi design
- Design and deploy Cisco ISE and management platforms
- Secure a Wi-Fi infrastructure
- Design and deploy End Point and Client security
- Design and deploy Wi-Fi access control
- Design and deploy advanced monitoring capabilities
This course is intended for:
- Network engineers, network administrators, network managers, and system engineers
- Any valid Cisco CCENT, CCNA Routing and Switching or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
- ICND1 or CCENT certification, plus ICND2
- Foundational knowledge of 802.11 wireless network technologies
- ICND1 v2.0 - Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1
- ICND2 v2.0 - Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
CS-WIFUND - Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals:
- Module 1: Wireless Fundamentals
- Module 2: Security and Client Access
- Module 3: Define the Cisco Wireless Network Architecture
- Module 4: Implement Centralized Wireless Access
- Module 5: Implement Converged Wireless Access
- Module 6: Implement Small and Remote Wireless Access
- Module 7: WLAN Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Module 8: WLAN Design
CS-WIDESIGN - Designing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks:
- Module 1: Determine Customer Wi-Fi Design Process
- Module 2: Design for Data Coverage
- Module 3: Design for Voice and Real-Time Applications
- Module 4: Design for Location and Cisco CMX
- Module 5: Design for Wi-Fi Beyond the Enterprise Campus
- Module 6: Conduct a Site Survey
CS-WIDEPLOY - Deploying Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks:
- Module 1: Deploy a Wi-Fi Infrastructure
- Module 2: Configure Advanced Capabilities in Data Designs
- Module 3: Configure Advanced Capabilities in Voice and Real-Time Application Designs
- Module 4: Configure Advanced Capabilities in Location Designs
- Module 5: Configure Advanced Capabilities in Outdoor and High-Density Designs
CS-WITSHOOT - Troubleshooting Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks:
- Module 1: Identify Common Troubleshooting Approaches
- Module 2: Identify Core Wireless Infrastructure Issues
- Module 3: Identify Wireless Infrastructure Issues
- Module 4: Identify Wireless Security Issues
CS-WISECURE - Securing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks:
- Module 1: Define Security Approaches in a Wi-Fi Design
- Module 2: Design and Deploy End Point and Client Security
- Module 3: Design and Deploy Cisco ISE and Management Platforms
- Module 4: Secure Wi-Fi Infrastructure
- Module 5: Design and Deploy Wi-Fi Access Control
- Module 6: Design and Deploy Monitoring Capabilities
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||14 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's