Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
EC-Council Certified Network Defender (CND) + Certification Exam Bundle
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
Official EC Council Invitation to the virtual class
Official EC Council Print or e-coursewareincluded
Official EC Council ilabs subscription (6 months)
EC Council Exam Voucher with Remote Proctoring Service included
About this Course:
Certified Network Defender (CND) is a vendor-neutral, hands-on, comprehensive network security certification training program. It is a skills-based, lab intensive program based on a job-task analysis and cybersecurity education framework by the National Initiative of Cybersecurity Education (NICE). The course has also been mapped to global job roles and to the Department of Defense (DoD) job roles for system/network administrators.
The program prepares network administrators on network security technologies and operations to attain Defense-in-Depth network security preparedness. It covers the protect, detect and respond approach to network security. The course contains hands-on labs, based on major network security tools and techniques which will provide network administrators real world expertise on current network security technologies and operations. The study-kit provides over 10 GB of network security best practices, assessments and protection tools. The kit also contains templates for various network policies and white papers for additional learning.
- You will learn how to protect, detect and respond to the network attacks.
- You will learn network defense fundamentals, the application of network security controls, protocols, perimeter appliances, secure IDS, VPN and firewall configuration.
- You will then learn the intricacies of network traffic signature, analysis and vulnerability scanning which will help you when you design greater network security policies and successful incident response plans. These skills will help you foster resiliency and continuity of operations during attacks.
- Network Administrators
- Network security Administrators
- Network Security Engineer
- Network Defense Technicians
- CND Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Security Operator
- Anyone who involves in network operations
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
|Cybersecurity Roles||Cybersecurity consultant, Cybersecurity manager, Cybersecurity specialist|
|Nice Workforce Categories||Operate and maintain, Protect and defend, Securely provision|