Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Essential Project Management (PMP6) + Certification Exam Bundle
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course is for professionals preparing for the PMP certification exam. The course also includes the official exam voucher.
About this course:
The PMP certification is hands down one of the most essential certifications required to become a professional project manager. Nowhere in the professional world will you be recognized without this certification. If you get this certificate, you will be accepted and acknowledged by the Project Management Institute. Your career will go uphill from this point onward.
This course will help you with the following:
- Define project management fundamentals.
- Define project management within the organization.
- Define the project management methodology.
- Initiate a project.
- Develop a project management plan and plan components.
- Plan a project schedule.
- Plan project costs.
- Plan for quality, resources, and procurements.
- Plan for risk.
- Plan stakeholder engagement and communications.
- Execute a project.
- Work with stakeholders.
- Monitor project work, scope, risks, stakeholder engagement, and communications.
- Control project changes, scope, schedule, costs, quality, resources, and procurements.
- Close a project.
- Project Managers
- Project Leaders
- Project Team Members
- Managers (Directors, General Managers)
- Professionals interested in applying for the PMP® Exam.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 7,500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||Leadership & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||35 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.