Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Essential Project Management (PMP6) + Certification Exam Bundle
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
This course is for professionals preparing for the PMP certification exam. The course also includes the official exam voucher.
About this course:
The PMP certification is hands down one of the most essential certifications required to become a professional project manager. Nowhere in the professional world will you be recognized without this certification. If you get this certificate, you will be accepted and acknowledged by the Project Management Institute. Your career will go uphill from this point onward.
This course will help you with the following:
- Define project management fundamentals.
- Define project management within the organization.
- Define the project management methodology.
- Initiate a project.
- Develop a project management plan and plan components.
- Plan a project schedule.
- Plan project costs.
- Plan for quality, resources, and procurements.
- Plan for risk.
- Plan stakeholder engagement and communications.
- Execute a project.
- Work with stakeholders.
- Monitor project work, scope, risks, stakeholder engagement, and communications.
- Control project changes, scope, schedule, costs, quality, resources, and procurements.
- Close a project.
- Project Managers
- Project Leaders
- Project Team Members
- Managers (Directors, General Managers)
- Professionals interested in applying for the PMP® Exam.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 7,500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education