Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
4 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Cloud solutions are constantly evolving to provide a more complete platform for cloud computing. Learn to use new features and functionality so that you can efficiently operate your infrastructure and applications with Amazon Web Services (AWS). Building on your foundational knowledge or practical experience of AWS, this course expands your ability to increase use of the largest cloud vendor in the world.
The average salary for AWS Administrator is $108,046 per year.
- Execute code (actions) based on events and triggers with AWS Lambda
- Share volumes across instances and availability zones with AWS EFS
- Leverage CloudFormation templates to simplify and streamline deployment
- Deploy Elastic Map Reduce (EMR) clusters to process large datasets Query data in S3 with AWS Athena
- Cloud developers
- Introductory knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Managing Access and Storage
Auditing and monitoring
- Tracking user activity and usage with CloudTrail
- Controlling access with IAM roles
- Monitoring RDS databases with RDS enhanced monitoring
Managing data stored in the cloud
- Automatically change data storage class and archive data with S3 Lifecycle
- Mounting EFS volumes to multiple instances across availability zones
Simplifying Your Infrastructure
Deploying resources with CloudFormation
- Creating CloudFormation templates to define a collection of AWS resources
- Streamlining deployment of resources and any associated dependencies
Executing custom actions based on events
- Detecting configuration changes and verifying compliance with AWS Config
- Invoking code with AWS Lambda
- Implementing scheduled or 'cron' jobs with AWS Lamdba
- Reducing required resources and monthly costs
Leveraging AWS for Big Data Processing and Analysis
Deploying Hadoop and Spark clusters on AWS EMR
- Creating a Spark Cluster and executing a PySpark application
- Configuring bootstrap actions to initialize an EMR cluster
- Running Jupyter Notebooks on an EMR cluster
Analyzing large data sets without deploying clusters
- Querying data in S3 with Athena
- Using standard SQL to analyze CSV and JSON data
|Brand||Amazon Web Services|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||4 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's