Exploring ASP .NET Core: Intermediate
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About this course:
The Exploring ASP.NET Core: Intermediate is the second course in the two course series on the ASP.NET core framework. The course gives the students an opportunity to dig deeper into the ASP.NET core and build on the learnt concepts in the Exploring ASP.NET Core: Fundamentals course.
The Exploring ASP.NET Core: Intermediate course helps the candidates to get started with Tag Helpers, and then explore middleware, find out how to use dependency injection (DI) to register and resolve application services. The course also explore the importance of Entity Framework Core and database migrations. The comprehensive course enables the candidates to feel confident while working with the ASP.NET Core for building web applications.
The average salary for a ASP .NET Developer is $92,314 per year.
- Understand the structure of ASP NET core and Middleware
- Understand the basic concept of Tag Helpers
- Create custom Tag Helpers
- Build custom middleware
- Learn how to use dependency injection (DI) to register and resolve application services
- Get started with Entity Framework Core
- Describe View Components
- The course is designed to for the .NET developers at various levels of experience.
- The course is equally beneficial for the junior and senior level developers as the course enables the candidates to gain the necessary skills they need to quickly become productive with the .NET framework.
- The course requires the students to have undertaken the Exploring ASP NET Core: Intermediate course before registering for this course as the two courses are interlinked and designed in a way to complement each other.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||5 Hours|