Exploring SQL Server 2016: Intermediate
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 912 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
The Exploring SQL Server 2016: Intermediate course is the second course in the two course series on Microsoft SQL Server 2016. The course builds on the topics covered in the Exploring SQL Server 2016: Fundamentals course and explores the topics of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). The course also touches the security and encryption aspect in SQL Server programming.
This SQL Server 2016: Intermediate course covers the more advanced topics of integration, analysis and reporting related to the SQL Server 2016. It also explores the advanced integration in R language, security and encryption features in MS SQL Server 2016. The course when combined with the SQL Server 2016: Fundamentals course is a comprehensive package to master Microsoft SQL Server 2016 and pass any certification exam related to it.
The average salary for a SQL Developer is $71,844 per year.
- Understand the SQL Server Integration Services
- Understand the SQL Server Analysis Services
- Understand the SQL Server Reporting Services
- Implement row level security
- Learn about encryption and data masking
- Explore advance integration in R language
- Database professionals with experience in SQL Server 2014 and SQL Server 2016 who want to update their skills to advanced SQL Server 2016
- Certified MCSA: SQL Server professionals who want to prepare for the SQL Server 2016 certification
- The course is designed for experienced professionals having technical knowledge of building and managing databases, data warehouses and business intelligence solution with SQL Server 2014 and SQL Server 2016
- In addition to this, operational knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later is required to grasp the concepts covered in this course.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||5 Hours|
Web development Instructor
Brian Hernandez has been in the development field for over a decade. Brain works extensively with Full Stack Web Development, MEAN Stack, MEMR (Mango, Express, MySQL, React) Stack and other Modern Web Frameworks.
Brian is a consultant, and his company is currently catering to clients to want to improve their online presence or build one from scratch. He has worked with high profile companies, helping them move them to digital, both for in-housework, and for having a digital presence for their external stakeholders.
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.