A Cisco EX60 has been configured by an engineer in order to register with Cisco VCS-C. However, the device is showing as unregistered. Which of the following component is the engineer most likely to find during troubleshooting?
What is the total number of Service Advertisement Framework forwarders that can be assigned to a particular node within a node-speciﬁc Service Advertisement Framework forwarder deployment model?
URI calling is being configured by an engineer in a similar cluster. Choose any four actions that are to be accomplished through this configuration.
What would happen if a user logs in by using the Cisco Extension Mobility Service on a device of which the user don’t have user device proﬁle?
- B. The device uses the first device proﬁle assigned to the user in Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- C. The user can log in but does not have access to any features, soft key templates, or button templates.
SIP proﬁle is being configured by an engineer for Cisco VCS SIP trunk on Cisco Uniﬁed Communications Manager. What result will be achieved when the engineer enables the option “Use Fully Qualiﬁed Domain Name" in SIP Requests?
The three messages that a Cisco VCS use in order to monitor the status of endpoints Presence? (Choose three.)
Which of the two options are true for a Device Mobility-enabled IP phone? (Choose two.)
- B. The user-specific settings determine which location-speciﬁc settings are downloaded from the Cisco Unified Communications Manager device pool.
The number of sessions during the implementation of a Media Termination Point that is supported on each DSP is determined by?
The three tests that can be performed by you to verify redundancy in the customer environment? (Choose three.)
- D. Verify that Cisco Unified IP phones running SCCP go into SRST mode when the WAN connection is disconnected.
The action that configures the phones in site A to use G.711 to site B, but uses G729 to site C?
To ensure that the call load between Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster and Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server is shared across Unified CM nodes, which two actions can be taken?
- A. Create a single traversal client zone in VCS with the Unified CM nodes listed as location peer addresses.
- D. In VCS set Unified Communications mode to Mobile and remote access and configure each Unified CM node
The true statement for the function of "+" symbol in the E164 format is?
The two conﬁguration components that are not changed when an IP phone moves from one device mobility group to another Assuming that the local route groups are already configured, are? (Choose two.)
When Cisco Uniﬁed Mobility is being conﬁgured, what is the parameter that defines the control access for a call that reaches out to a remote destination?
Which of the two statements regarding IPv4 Static NAT address 126.96.36.199 has been configured on a VCS Expressway are true? (Choose two.)
- A. V\ﬁth static NAT enabled on the LAN2 interface, VCS applies 188.8.131.52 to outbound H.323 and SIP payload trafﬁc exiting the LAN1 interface.
When you use Query wizard for conﬁguring the trace and log central feature in order to collect install logs, which time is used when you have servers that are in a cluster in a different time zone?
Which component, from the given options, of Cisco Unified Communications Manager is responsible when the keep alive messages are sent to the Service Advertisement Framework forwarder?
Which option from the following is a benefit for using CFUR?
The three configuration settings that are included in a default region configuration are? (Choose three.)
The configuration recommended by Cisco for the peer address on the Expressway-C secure traversal zone when the Expressway-E has one NIC enabled is?
Which three devices from the given options, support the SAF Call Control Discovery protocol? (Choose three.)
About Individual Course:
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|