Fundamentals of Quality Management
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
Quality management ensures that an organization, product or service is consistent. It has four main components: quality planning, quality assurance, quality control and quality improvement. Quality management is focused not only on product and service quality, but also on the means to achieve it. Quality Management offers participants a practical approach to the often-ambiguous topic of managing project quality. Participants will learn valuable skills to define overall project quality and then ensure the defined standards are met.
The average salary for Quality Assurance Manager is $104,837 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the role and impact of leadership to support quality management systems
- Describe the importance of quality in organizations and review various quality schools and teachings by quality gurus
- Assess team dynamics and the role of teams to support continual improvement projects
- Compare the most used quality philosophies and tools and use the most appropriate ones to establish priorities within their organization
- Appraise the ethical commitment needed by quality professionals
This course is intended for:
- Individuals, leaders, supervisors and all those who are engaged in quality management implementation and improvement of organizational performance.
- There are no prerequisites require for this course