About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About this course:
The ‘Hadoop Fundamentals’ is an ideal course package for individuals who want to understand the basic concepts of Big Data and Hadoop. On completing this course, learners will be able to interpret what goes behind the processing of huge volumes of data as the industry switches over from excel-based analytics to real-time analytics.
The course focuses on the basics of Big Data and Hadoop. It further provides an overview of the commercial distributions of Hadoop as well as the components of the Hadoop ecosystem.
- Understand the characteristics of Big Data
- Describe the basics of Hadoop and HDFS architecture
- List the features and processes of MapReduce
- Learn the basics of Pig, Hive and HBase
- Explore the commercial distributions of Hadoop
- Understand the key components of the Hadoop ecosystem
- Get introduced to Sqoop & ZooKeeper
‘Hadoop Fundamentals’ course is meant for professionals who intend to gain a basic understanding of Big Data and Hadoop. It is ideal for professionals in senior management who requires a theoretical understanding of how Hadoop can solve their Big Data problem.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||3 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|