Implementing a Machine Learning Solution with Microsoft Azure Databricks (DP-090T00)
- Learning Style: Virtual
- Learning Style: Course
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Course Duration: 1 Day
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
If you enroll in this course at the listed price, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for the DP-090 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this Course:
Azure Databricks is a cloud-scale platform for data analytics and machine learning. In this one-day course, you'll learn how to use Azure Databricks to explore, prepare, and model data; and integrate Databricks machine learning processes with Azure Machine Learning.
- Provision an Azure Databricks workspace and cluster
- Use Azure Databricks to train a machine learning model
- Use MLflow to track experiments and manage machine learning models
- Integrate Azure Databricks with Azure Machine Learning
- This course is designed for data scientists with experience of Pythion who need to learn how to apply their data science and machine learning skills on Azure Databricks.
Before attending this course, you should have experience of using Python to work with data, and some knowledge of machine learning concepts.