Implementing a Software-Defined DataCenter - MOC On Demand (MS-20745)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1184 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
This course prepares you for the 70-745 Exam leading to 70-745 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This course is Microsoft Official On-Demand course accessible for 90 days from the date of course request, if you have annual subscription, or course purchase individually. Course access will expire after 90 days of course enrollment.
Lets have an insight on what is software defined datacenter. Software-defined data center (SDDC) is the phrase used to refer to a data center where all infrastructure is virtualized and delivered as a service. Control of the data center is fully automated by software, meaning hardware configuration is maintained through intelligent software systems. This course explains how to implement and manage virtualization infrastructure in a software-defined datacenter by using System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager. The course also describes how to monitor the infrastructure by using System Center Operations Manager and protect it by using Data Protection Manager.
The average salary for Data Center Administrator is $87,993 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the different virtualization options.
- Install and manage Hyper-V on Windows Server 2016.
- Install and configure System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager.
- Manage storage fabric and fabric updates.
- Configure and manage the Virtual Machine Manager library and library objects.
- Manage the networking fabric.
- Create and manage virtual machines by using Virtual Machine Manager.
- Manage clouds in Virtual Machine Manager.
- Manage services in Virtual Machine Manager.
- Monitor avirtualization infrastructure by using System Center Operations Manager.
- Implement and manage Hyper-V Replica and Azure Site Recovery.
- Protect virtualization infrastructure by using Data Protection Manager.
This course is intended for:
- IT professionals and administrators who are responsible for designing, implementing, and managing virtualization infrastructure in a software-defined datacenter by using System Center 2016 Virtual Machine Manager. The main focus of this course is on managing Hyper-V virtualization infrastructure in Windows Server 2016, although the course also covers other virtualization platforms that can be managed by using Virtual Machine Manager 2016.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- An understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts
- An understanding of different storage technologies and concepts
- Familiarity with different types of virtualizations
- Familiarity with Windows Server and Windows Server administration
- An understanding of Windows PowerShell
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
- Self-Paced Learning
- 0.5 Days