Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
3 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Learn how to implement your Exchange 2010 solution on NetApp storage for maximum benefit. Learn the NetApp functionalities and storage efficiency capabilities that maximize your investment.
In this course, you examine the elements of the Exchange 2010 solution on NetApp storage and discover how they operate together in your Exchange deployment.
Through hands-on lab exercises, you learn how to back up and restore your Exchange solution using NetApp SnapManager for Exchange. You also learn to protect your Exchange data using NetApp SnapMirror and NetApp SnapVault, and how to utilize NetApp Single Mailbox Recovery software.
The average salary for Systems Engineer is $84,166 per year.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of running Exchange 2010 on a NetApp storage system
- Plan, implement, and manage Exchange 2010 solutions on NetApp storage systems
- Describe how to back up and restore Exchange data that is stored on NetApp storage systems
- Summarize the benefits of deploying an Exchange 2010 solution on Data ONTAP operating in Cluster-Mode
- Prepare Exchange servers and NetApp storage systems for an Exchange 2010 deployment
- Use SnapManager for Microsoft Exchange (SME) to back up, verify, and restore Exchange data
- Configure Exchange 2010 disaster recovery by using NetApp SnapMirror software
- Perform a single mailbox recovery by using NetApp Single Mailbox Recovery (SMBR)
- Use NetApp SnapVault software to protect Exchange 2010 data
- Recognize and resolve common configuration issues for Exchange 2010 deployments on NetApp storage systems
- The target audience is customers, systems engineers, and professional services engineers.
- Technical Positioning of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 on NetApp Storage Systems
- Architecting Microsoft Exchange solutions on NetApp Storage Systems
- Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 on NetApp Storage Systems
- SnapDrive for Windows: Install, Operate, and Troubleshoot
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1 Exchange 2010 Architectures and NetApp Storage Concepts
- Module 2 Exchange 2010 Solution Design, NetApp Storage Planning and Sizing
- Module 3 Preparing for an Exchange 2010 Deployment on NetApp Storage
- Module 4 Exchange 2010 and NetApp Data ONTAP Operating in Cluster-Mode
- Module 5 Backing Up and Restoring Exchange 2010 on NetApp Storage
- Module 6 Exchange 2010 and SnapMirror Software
- Module 7 Exchange 2010 and SnapVault Software
- Module 8 NetApp Single Mailbox Recovery
- Module 9 Troubleshooting Exchange 2010 and Issues with SnapManager for Exchange
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||3 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's