Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Improving Network Agility with Software Defined Networking
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
Today, network administrators and managers need to provision multi-service networks, supporting VOIP and video, virtualization, and cloud services. The networks also need to be secure and segmented to limit attack surfaces.
Software defined networking (SDN) is the solution adopted by large organizations such as Google, Amazon, and most telco operators.
With SDN we can get the agility needed for easy network reconfiguration and adding new applications.
In addition, SDN allows micro segmentation for increased security and full control over quality of service (QoS).
Improved management software now also makes SDN available to smaller organizations.
- The business and technical case for SDN
- Choose the right SDN technology to make your organization more agile
- Compare centralized SDNs with traditional decentralized networks
- Evaluate the OpenFlow, VMware NSX, Microsoft Hyper V, and Amazon AWS technologies
- Challenges with current SDN technology
- Further reading, and setting up demo environments
- There are no prerequisites required for this course