Introduction to Project Management
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
This series focuses on introducing participants to the practical basics of project management. Focus is placed on the ANSI and IEEE accepted standards for professional project management.
The Introduction to Project Management course covers the introductory concepts of different Project Management methodologies like PMP® certification, Agile and Scrum.
The average salary for an Associate Project Manager is $89,286 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Ensure participants understand the fundamentals of project management and implement standard processes and practices to be successful in their project delivery.
- Enable organizations in providing effective project management delivery which reduces costs, project duration and increases business value using different methodologies.
- Establish the participant's knowledge on all project management concepts, terms, and tools.
This is the best introductory course for a professional who aspires to get into project management and know the different types of project management methodologies and processes.
- You are self-driven and motivated to learn
- You can communicate fluently and professionally in English
- You are willing to contribute to the course, including participating in the discussion forum and giving us feedback on how we can improve the course