Introduction to Agile Development | A Non-Technical Overview (TT3550)
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Understanding Agile Development is a lecture and discussion workshop designed to provide project stakeholders with an in-depth review of the Agile Development. Students will explore these approaches in detail while developing an appreciation for the value that Agile Development can bring to the table.
When a new system or new functionality for an existing system has to be created and operational in days rather than months, the old waterfall processes become a bottleneck. These Agile Development approaches produce high-quality, low-defect applications that are implemented in short, fixed timeframes. Emphasizing user involvement and lightweight process, the agile approaches offer an alternative method to development of software.
The average salary of an Agile Developer is $69,886 per year.
- The concept of development agility and the Agile Manifesto
- Each of the major agile development methods underscoring their strengths and weaknesses
- How to manage an agile environment even within a structured organizational approach
- How to introduce agility into a development organization.
- This an overview level presentation of Agile software development practices and benefits, geared for managers, programmers, developers, stakeholders, and anyone interested in learning the benefits of agile development.
Knowledge of current development processes, such as structured top-down development and the waterfall method is beneficial.
|Subjects||App Development, DevOps|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|