Introduction to Social Media for Business
- Learning Style: On Demand
- Learning Style: Course
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Course Duration: 9 Hours
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
Social media is the collective of online communications channels dedicated to community-based input, interaction, content-sharing and collaboration. With two thirds of the global internet population visiting social networks, businesses are increasingly utilizing these platforms to engage with clients and other businesses, don’t get left behind! Social Media is an extremely effective form of marketing which can be used to increase brand awareness, brand loyalty, customer service, and lead to increased sales. It can be used to present a business brand to millions of people worldwide. This beginner level course provides businesses with an understanding of social media as well as providing straightforward advice and guidance on implementing a successful social media campaign.
The national average salary for a Social Media Marketing is $49,395 per year.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- What Social Media is
- The benefits of Social Media for business
- How to get started and how much time it will take
- The different ways of using Social Media
- How to run a successful campaign
- Return On Investment (ROI)
This course is intended for:
- All businesses wanting to learn about social media and how to implement a successful social media campaign.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Great tips!I picked up some great tips I didn't have before, especially from the Google and YouTube modules.