Mastering Modern Web Development using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and More (with Advanced Topics) (TT4600)
About this course:
Mastering Web Development using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery (with Advanced Topics) | Covering UI Patterns, Best Practices & More is an in-depth web development / design training course geared for software developers who need to understand what the latest in web technologies, performance, optimization, and user interface design patterns and best practices. This comprehensive course provides a balanced mixture of theory and practical labs designed to take students through HTML5, CSS3 and related technologies. Students who attend this course will leave this course armed with the new skills to design, implement, and deploy robust, flexible, and safe web applications.
The average salary of a Web Developer is $74,110 per year.
This course provides indoctrination in the practical use of the umbrella of technologies that are on the leading edge of web development.
Working within in a dynamic, hands-on learning environment, guided by our expert web development team, attendees will learn:
- What HTML5 is, what is new, and how it is used within the context of web applications
- What CSS3 is, what is new, and how it is used within the context of web applications
- The wide variety of options, tools, and approaches that can be used in conjunction with the web design and implementation
- What jQuery is and why you should use it
- How jQuery reduces the amount of code and adds rich functionality to both existing and new web pages
- Best practices for using jQuery so that it works unobtrusively and performs well
- jQuery plugins and extensions are available to enhance your applications
- Concepts, terminology and implementation options for web-based user interface patterns
- How to apply user interface patterns implementing a complex web development case study
- This is an intermediate and beyond level web development course, designed for experienced developers who need to extend their knowledge of web design and development or need to reinforce sound HTML and CSS coding practices, immediately. This is a hands-on programming class.
- Attendees should have previous experience or working knowledge of developing software applications, as well as basic HTML and CSS. Real world programming experience is a must.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||4 Days|