When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1188 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
54 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course includes three core elements of the MS 365 Enterprise Administration relating to Microsoft 365 Features and Services Administration and Management.
If you are joining this preparation course with no Master Subscription plan, a Free Voucher for Official Exam you will receive (not includes purchases utilizing the SATV / Vouchers of Training) for the Exam of MS-100. No Exam Voucher includes in this course if your enrollment is within the Master Subscription plan, but you have the option to request the purchase of Voucher for Official Exam separately.
About this Course:
This course includes three core elements of the MS 365 Enterprise Administration relating to Microsoft 365 Features and Services Administration and Management. Subdivided into 3 sections, the initial segment targets around Service and Tenant Management and includes MS 365 Tenant Design, Management and Configuration. Subscription Features, component Services, Security Licenses, and Groups. The other part target around Management Aspects of the MS 365 and outlines Functionalities of Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Microsoft Teams.
The 3rd part of the course manages the MS 365 shed light and Configurations into the key ideas of Client Connectivity, User-Driven Client Installation, ProPlus Deployments, and MS Office and Analytics Telemetry Configuration. Moreover, MS Azure Active Directory and Synchronization of Identity are also explained completely. A lot more viewpoints relating to MS Implementation, Collaboration, and Troubleshooting are presented in this course.
The main target of this course is to assist experts with developing a superior understanding and sound information on the following key ideas:
- MS Office 365 Tenant Management, Configuration, and Designing
- MS Office 365 Configuration and Services
- Planning Your Service Setup, Hybrid environment, and Migration to Office 365.
- The functionality of the product of Microsoft Office 365
- Manage Administration Delegation
- Configure Office 365 Message Encryption (OME)
- Monitor and Troubleshoot Office 365
- Discover Synchronization Implementation and Planning.
- Deployment and Management of MS Office 365 ProPlus
- Application Implementation and External Access.
- Implementing Applications in Azure AD
- Managing User-Driven Client Installations
- Configuring Office Telemetry
- Managing Centralized Office 365 ProPlus Deployments
- Configuring Microsoft Analytics
- Configuring Azure AD App Proxy
- Designing Solutions for External Access
- MS Office 365 Administrators.
- Experts striving to turn into an MS Office 365 Admin
- Applicants with any of the Role-Based MS 365 Administrator Certification
Experts planning to take on the MS 365 Enterprise Administrator: course of Identity and Services (MS-100) should conform to the following essentials:
- Finished Security and Compliance, Messaging, Teamwork, or Collaboration Course
- Experience of working with MS 365 Services
- Conceptual understanding of IT Tools and Practices and DNS.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Is there an office 365 certification?
Earning an MCSA: Office 365 certification qualifies you for a position as a software as a service (SaaS) administrator or cloud applications administrator focused on managing Office 365 business productivity products like Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business. Possess foundational IT skills
Q2. How do I get Microsoft SharePoint certification?
To earn this certification, you need to pass two exams. All candidates for the Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate certification must pass Exam MS-301: Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid
Q3. How long do Microsoft certifications last?
Microsoft Certifications No Longer Expire Microsoft has been rapidly and extensively overhauling its certification program for the past two years. Previously, MCSE certs were good for three years, and MCSD certs required recertification after two years
Q4. How long does it take to learn Office 365?
The five-day course is aimed at IT professionals who will evaluate, plan, deploy and operate Office 365 services. NetCom Learning offers training courses that range from a single hour each to 40 hours.
Q5. How much does Microsoft certification cost?
The individual Microsoft certification cost of the Associate and Expert level exams is typically $165 USD** per exam
Q6. How much does a SharePoint administrator make?
The average salary for a Sharepoint Administrator is $98,105 per year in the United States
Q7. How many SharePoint administrators do I need?
They don't need to have an admin role in Microsoft 365, and don't have access to the SharePoint admin center. A site can have several site administrators, but must have one and only one primary administrator.
Q8. What is the passing score for Microsoft certification?
The good news is that a passing score of 700 doesn't mean you have to answer 70 percent of the questions correctly, as Microsoft uses scaled scores. This means that the number of questions needed to pass the exam may range from 50-85 percent of the total number of questions
Q9. What are the admin roles in Office 365?
Exchange administrator manages mailboxes and anti-spam policies for your business. SharePoint administrator manages the document storage in SharePoint Online. They can also designate another user as site collection administrator. Reset passwords for normal users, manages service requests, and monitors service health.
Q10. Can I get Office 365 for free?
Get Office 365 for free. It's not a trial! Students and teachers are eligible for Office 365 Education, which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and now Microsoft Teams, plus additional classroom tools. All you need to get started is to enter a valid school email address below.
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||Business Productivity, Cloud Computing|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
- The instructor was informative and engaging.
- Great job explaining stuff.
- Great learning experience!
- Coach Culbertson is very knowledgeable and helpful.
- I like the QuickStart learning format as it allows for me to engage with an instructor when necessary or pickup prerecorded/canned content when I want and at my pace.
- Very well managed.
- Great experience. Would sign up for another session.
- Very enthusiastic instructor.
- Instructor was great and very responsive.
- Great Instructor.
- It's one of the best available classes. I would love to recommend Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator: Identity and Services (MS100) to anyone who is interested IT Training.
- I like Coach's style of teaching. Very upbeat and high energy...kept me awake even through the boring stuff.
- Very lively delivery. Exceptional class.
- The course is a great introduction to O365 Administration.
- Great instructor, thanks.