Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Microsoft Azure IoT Developer (AZ-220)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
- Create, configure, and manage an Azure IoT hub.
- Provision devices by using IoT Hub and DPS, including provisioning at scale.
- Establish secure 2-way communication between devices and IoT Hub.
- Implement message processing by using IoT Hub routing and Azure Stream Analytics.
- Configure the connection to Time Series Insights and support business integration requirements.
- Implement IoT Edge scenarios using marketplace modules and various edge gateway patterns.
- Implement IoT Edge scenarios that require developing and deploying custom modules and containers.
- Implement device management using device twins and direct methods.
- Implement solution monitoring, logging, and diagnostics testing.
- Recognize and address security concerns and implement Azure Security Center for IoT.
- Build an IoT Solution by using Azure IoT Central and recongize SaaS opportunities for IoT.
- Software Development Experience: Software development experience is a prerequisite for this course, but no specific software language is required, and the experience does not need to be at a professional level.
- Data Processing Experience: General understanding of data storage and data processing is a recommended but not required.
- Cloud Solution Awareness: Students should have a basic understanding of PaaS, SaaS, and IaaS implementations. Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900), or equivalent skills, is recommended.
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||4 Days|
Paul has over 2 decades of of technical experience as a senior engineer, operations manager & project lead.
He has had hands-on impact within internal IT infrastructure, as well as in hundreds of unique customer environments that resulted in an in-depth knowledge of a wide range of security, identity, cloud, and infrastructure products & features; and a breadth of knowledge in associated network devices and applications.
His specialties include:
Identity, AD, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, Azure MFA, ADFS, WAP, e-Gap, IAG, UAG, Firewalls, DirectAccess, Load balancers, PKI, Troubleshooting application and network issues, quickly learning new applications/technologies, building and leading tech teams, project management, creating scalable processes.