Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Azure Stack (MS-40522)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00
Now Only $695.00 Regular Price $995.00/ Seat
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1271 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
About this course:
This workshop is designed to teach attendees how to design a hybrid cloud architecture using a combination of the Azure public cloud and Azure Stack. This functional architecture will enable customers to leverage their investments in Azure as a “cloud platform,” rather than Azure as a “place.” Attendees will learn to determine which systems are good candidates for the Azure public cloud and which are better suited on Azure Stack.
- Understand when the Azure public cloud versus Azure Stack is appropriate based on customer requirements.
- Describe possible integrations between Azure public cloud solutions and Azure Stack
- Understand the taxonomy of Azure Stack: tenants, regions, subscriptions, offers, plans, services and quotas.
- Describe the resource providers that are available for use with Azure Stack
- Design and deploy hybrid connectivity between Azure public cloud and Azure Stack.
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|