Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM) (MB-910T00)
- May 12, 2023 - May 12, 20231 Days - Live Online - PST08:00 AM - 04:00 PM PSTGuaranteed To Run
- Learning Style: Virtual
- Provider: Microsoft
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Course Duration: 1 Day
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
If you enroll in this course at the listed price, you receive a Free Official Exam Voucher for the MB-910 Exam. This course does not include Exam Voucher if enrolled within the Master Subscription, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this Course:
This course will provide you with a broad introduction to the customer engagement capabilities of Dynamics 365. You will become familiar with the concept of customer engagement, as well as each of the customer engagement apps, including Dynamics 365 Marketing, Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Dynamics 365 Field Service, and the customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities of Dynamics 365 Project Operations. This course will include lecture as well as hands-on labs.
- Describe the capabilities and functionality of Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Describe the capabilities and functionality of Dynamics 365 Sales
- Describe the capabilities and functionality of Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Describe the capabilities and functionality of Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Describe the capabilities and functionality of Dynamics 365 Project Operations (CRM)
- People in different roles and at various stages in their careers can benefit from this fundamentals course. This includes IT professionals, business stakeholders and others who want to be exposed to the customer engagement capabilities of Dynamics 365, students, recent graduates, and people changing careers who want to leverage Dynamics 365 to move to the next level.
- Learners should have a fundamental understanding of customer engagement principles and business operations. An understanding of cloud computing is helpful, but isn't necessary.